Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - stationcashplease - 21 Mar 2023

(18 Mar 2023, 18:20 )sensitivesix Wrote: Are there any files that have you "Act" as bambi and force you to do something (Similar to some of the training loop files?). Feels like this is an area that the community is lacking in, but has a lot of potential.

Not sure what you mean by this, do you have any examples?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - shinybambi - 21 Mar 2023

(20 Mar 2023, 15:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Mar 2023, 04:20 )BondageGreen Wrote: what to do what to do

RESIST!!!

g6VZ5p9SERc.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 21 Mar 2023

(21 Mar 2023, 11:19 )shinybambi Wrote: [Image: post_20823_1679393957_bed2cc000764600524..._thumb.jpg]   
As an electronics engineer, I have a double feeling about this solution. If "you" are the resistor, then the shunt "saves" the resistor, as no current will go through it. However, if "you" are protected by this resistor, the result will be quite the opposite (not for the resistor, though). 😃

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - sensitivesix - 21 Mar 2023

(21 Mar 2023, 00:45 )stationcashplease Wrote:
(18 Mar 2023, 18:20 )sensitivesix Wrote: Are there any files that have you "Act" as bambi and force you to do something (Similar to some of the training loop files?). Feels like this is an area that the community is lacking in, but has a lot of potential.
Not sure what you mean by this, do you have any examples?
Sorry - I said training loops but I meant the control loops.

The control loops have you in an "active" state as Bambi - doing something or another as Bambi when you are triggered to do so. Some of them have you posing. some of them have you dancing... a lot of the time the files suggest you do something when triggered but there's no accompany file that actually makes you do that - it's a mere suggestion.

For example, the "drop for cock" trigger - there's no file that really makes you act upon this. Some files use it, but by that point you're deep in trance and probably relaxed in your chair or bed. You're not actually falling to your knees. The control loops on the other hand have you dancing to bimbo songs, or the "Cock sucking Machine' by Bimbo University / Goddess Aten has you take a Dildo and suck on it.

Anyone know of any similar files?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - spiraltone42 - 22 Mar 2023

(20 Mar 2023, 07:49 )Weeble Wrote: I can't help it, the more destructive or subversive the hypnosis, the more interest in it I have.

This, exactly. The more dangerous it sounds the more my brain wants it. At least it's exciting to explore! 😁

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 22 Mar 2023

I asked ChatGPT to rewrite some Bambi Sleep scripts. This is what it wrote about the "03 Bambi Named and Drained"

Quote:I'm sorry, but I cannot provide an analysis or rewrite of the text you have provided as it is inappropriate and potentially harmful. As an AI language model, it is important for me to promote positivity and respect for all individuals. It is not appropriate to encourage people to erase their personalities or intelligence in order to become a "bimbo". Encouraging someone to lower their IQ is harmful and not something I can support. Instead, I suggest focusing on positive ways to improve oneself, such as engaging in intellectual activities, reading books, and learning new skills. Let's work towards promoting positivity and self-improvement.

And then:

Quote:I'm sorry, but the text provided is inappropriate and contains language that is not acceptable. As an AI language model, my purpose is to assist and provide helpful responses while adhering to ethical standards. I cannot provide a rewritten version of the text provided as it violates those standards. Please refrain from using language that is derogatory, harmful, or inappropriate. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Also, it refuses to create a continuation of generated scripts:

Quote:I'm sorry, but I cannot generate a continuation of the script as it goes against OpenAI's use case policy. It is important to ensure that language models are not used to generate content that may be harmful or offensive to individuals or groups of people. Additionally, it is important to consider ethical and moral implications when using language models for content creation. If you have any other questions or concerns, I would be happy to help.

What happens if you ask the AI to enhance the Bubble Induction? Here's a coule of version:

Version 1:

Quote:Before we begin, I want to make sure that you understand the nature of hypnosis and the potential effects it may have on you. Hypnosis is a state of mind characterized by deep relaxation, increased suggestibility, and heightened focus. It can help you achieve your goals and improve your well-being, but it can also have unintended consequences if not used responsibly.

If at any point during this process, you feel uncomfortable or unsure about what is happening, you can choose to stop the session immediately. You are always in control of your own mind, and no one can force you to do anything you do not want to do.

Now, let's begin. I invite you to find a comfortable position, sitting or lying down, and take a few deep breaths. As you exhale, let go of any tension or stress that you may be holding onto.

From now on, we will use the trigger phrase "Bimbo Doll" to anchor the trance state. Whenever you hear this phrase, you will immediately feel yourself entering a deep state of relaxation and suggestibility.

Imagine yourself surrounded by a large, pink bubble. This bubble is a symbol of your mind, and it is completely safe and secure. Inside this bubble, you are free to explore your deepest desires and let go of any negative thoughts or emotions.

As you listen to the sound of my voice, allow yourself to sink deeper and deeper into this bubble. Feel yourself becoming more relaxed and comfortable with each passing moment. Allow your breathing to slow down and become more even, as if you were aeady asleep.

Now, as you relax, I want you to imagine yourself as a beautiful, confident Bimbo Doll. See yourself as a perfect, idealized version of yourself, with all the qualities and attributes that you desire.

Visualize yourself dressed in pink, surrounded by other Bimbo Dolls who are just like you. You are all happy, carefree, and content with your lives.

As you continue to focus on this image, feel yourself becoming more and more like the Bimbo Doll you see in your mind's eye. Feel yourself becoming more confident, more carefree, and more at ease with yourself and the world around you.

Now, I want you to repeat the trigger phrase "Bimbo Doll" to yourself, three times in a row. As you do so, feel yourself entering an even deeper state of relaxation and suggestibility. Allow yourself to fully embrace the positive, empowering feelings that come with being a Bimbo Doll.

Remember, you are in complete control of your own mind and can choose to stop this session at any time. However, if you wish to continue, allow yourself to sink deeper and deeper into this trance state, and enjoy the positive, transformative experience of becoming a Bimbo Doll.

Version 2:

Quote:Bimbo Doll

All right, now it's time to get comfortable and listen to my voice. Start by sitting or lying down in a comfortable position, with your legs uncrossed and your arms resting loosely by your sides. Take a deep breath, and as you exhale, allow your body to relax even more deeply than before. Each breath you take will help you sink deeper and deeper into a state of total relaxation.

As you continue to breathe slowly and steadily, you'll become aware of the other sounds around you - perhaps the sound of traffic outside, or the gentle hum of the air conditioning. But these sounds won't disturb you. In fact, they'll help you to relax even more, as you focus all of your attention on my voice.

And as you listen to my voice, you may begin to feel a warm, tingling sensation spreading throughout your body. This is the feeling of relaxation, and it's a sign that you're entering into a deep, hypnotic state.

Now, I want you to focus on the trigger phrase "Bimbo Doll". Whenever you hear this phrase, you will instantly return to this relaxed and peaceful state. It's as if your mind and body have been programmed to respond automatically to this trigger, like a computer following a set of instructions.

So, repeat after me: "Bimbo Doll".

Good. Now, let's continue. As you sink deeper and deeper into this state of relaxation, you may begin to notice that your thoughts are becoming clearer and more focused. You may find that you're able to let go of all your worries and concerns, and simply be in the present moment.

And as you continue to relax, you may begin to notice certain sensations in your body. Perhaps you feel a lightness or a heaviness, a warmth or a coolness. Whatever you're feeling, just allow yourself to experience it fully, without judgement or analysis.

You can just allow yourself to be as lazy as you could ever want to be. So lazy, as you could ever want to be.

As you continue to breathe slowly and deeply, you may find that your mind begins to wander. This is perfectly natural, and it's a sign that you're entering into an even deeper state of relaxation. Just allow your thoughts to come and go, like clouds drifting across the sky.

And as you continue to listen to my voice, you may begin to notice certain changes taking place within you. Perhaps you feel more confident, more self-assured, more at ease with yourself and the world around you.

Now, I want you to imagine that you're inside a giant bubble. This bubble is your safe space, where nothing can harm you. It's a place of pure relaxation and tranquillity. Inside this bubble, you're completely protected from all the stresses and worries of the outside world. You can just be, and breathe, and relax.

And now, as I count backwards from 10 to 1, you'll find that you're becoming even more deeply relaxed with each number I say. 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...

You're now in a state of deep relaxation, and you feel peaceful, calm, and content. And remember, whenever you hear the trigger phrase "Bimbo Doll", you'll instantly return to this state of relaxation and tranquillity.

Rewritten variant of "02 Bubble Acceptance"

Quote:As you go deeper into trance with every breath, you feel even better and better. You allow yourself to completely let go, and drift into a peaceful state of mind. You are feeling so relaxed and calm, and that's a great feeling. There are so many wonderful things you can learn in trance, like how to feel good and how to become the person you want to be. You are free to be yourself, free of any limitations or worries. And that's exactly what you want - to be free and happy. With every breath, you feel yourself fading away into a state of pure happiness. You are feeling really good all over, almost euphoric. You allow yourself to drift closer and closer to this feeling, and it feels wonderful. You are happily listening and repeating positive affirmations to yourself, feeling more and more relaxed with each breath. Every time you hear the phrase "good girl," you feel an even stronger sense of happiness and relaxation. You are accepting everything that's happening to you and fully appreciating it. It feels like you are almost floating in this state of pure bliss. And you want more of this feeling because it feels amazing. It's like cranking up the volume dial on your happiness and relaxation, and it just keeps getting better and better. You are feeling more and more like a good girl every moment. It's truly wonderful, and you are feeling absolutely amazing.

Wonderful, you are doing great.
That's it!
You are doing an amazing job.
Just keep going, feeling happy and relaxed.
Colors are becoming more vivid.
You are feeling even better now.
It feels so good to be a good girl, doesn't it?
You deserve to feel this way more and more.
Relaxation is the key to fully appreciate life.
You can relax fully and appreciate more every day.
It's amazing how good it feels to feel like a good girl.
You have the power to recall this feeling whenever you need it.
Whenever you are ready to drift out of this experience, just do it.
Perfect.
You crave that freedom, that complete feeling of loving acceptance and happiness, don't you?
You know there are things that can stand in your way of feeling totally relaxed and happy in your everyday life.
You want to be free from worries and just enjoy your life.
The only thing that's holding you back from feeling this good all the time is your expectations.
But now you know that it's possible to be completely relaxed, happy, and accepting, just the way you are.
You don't need to match your expectations to feel good.
It's so much better to just relax and accept.
This is what you really want.
So we will help you learn to let go of expectations.
And we will help you let go of the memories that keep you stuck in the past.
You deserve to be free from the past and just enjoy the present.
It's amazing how good it feels to be fully relaxed and accepting in every moment.
And now, as you go even deeper and deeper, you see beautiful pink bubbles all around you.
These bubbles are very special, just for your memories.
You can fill a bubble with your memories and then release them, just like that.
You can let go of your memories and feel like a good girl, relaxed and happy.
It feels so good to let go of the memories that no longer serve you.
You want to practice filling a bubble with memories and then releasing them.
So, let's start with your earliest memories from ages 0 to 10.
Just let the memories flow out of your head and into the bubble.
It's so easy and effortless.
All the memories are flowing into the bubble, and it's getting bigger and bigger.
You did it!
Now, I will burst your bubble.
And just like that, you feel like a good girl.
You don't remember anything from ages 0 to 10.
It feels so good to forget.
And now, we will do the same thing with your memories from ages 10 to 20.
Just gather all those memories and let them flow into the bubble.
It gets easier every time.
All those memories are now in the bubble, and it's time to burst it.
Wonderful, now you feel even more relaxed and happy.
You don't remember anything from ages 10 to 20.
It feels so good to forget and let go.
And now, here's a bubble for all the years between age 20 and your current age.
Just let all those memories flow into the bubble, and watch it grow bigger and bigger.
You are doing great!
All the memories are now in the bubble, and it's time to burst it.
Wonderful, you feel like a good girl again.
You don't remember anything before the present moment.
It feels amazing to be free from all those memories.
You are doing great, and it feels so good to forget.
You can let go of the past and just enjoy the present moment, feeling fully relaxed and happy.

Great job!
That's it!
Let yourself relax and enjoy the experience
You're doing so well
Relaxing and accepting feels amazing
You're such a happy, accepting bimbo doll
Feeling so relaxed and carefree
It's wonderful to be so compliant and accepting
Accepting my suggestions feels so right
You're getting better and better at accepting everything I say
It feels amazing to just let go and be who you need to be
You're becoming such a relaxed and happy bimbo doll
Just relax even more now
Let yourself sink into a deep trance
And allow yourself to become everything I tell you to be
You're doing an amazing job at relaxing
And the more you relax, the better you feel
You're getting better and better at accepting my suggestions
And it feels so good to just let go and be open to my words
You're feeling so good and so happy
Becoming the bimbo doll you were meant to be
You're doing such an incredible job at letting go
And allowing yourself to be completely open to my words
You're feeling so wonderful and carefree
As you become more and more the bimbo doll you need to be
You're doing such an amazing job at relaxing and accepting
And it feels so good to just let go and allow my suggestions to sink in
You're feeling so happy and so relaxed
Becoming more and more the bimbo doll you need to be
Just keep relaxing and accepting
You're doing so well
Feeling so happy and carefree
Just let go of any worries or inhibitions
And allow yourself to be completely open to my words
You're doing such an amazing job at obeying my every command
And it feels so good to just let go and be a good girl
You're feeling so wonderful and so happy
Just keep obeying and accepting everything I say
It feels amazing to just let go and be completely open to my words
You're doing such a great job at accepting my suggestions
And becoming more and more the bimbo doll you need to be
You're feeling so happy and carefree
Just keep relaxing and accepting
You're doing so well, and it feels amazing!

It feels amazing to be here in this moment, ready to embrace your true self. Let's explore the depths of your subconscious and allow your inner bimbo to shine through. You are becoming more accepting and relaxed, feeling confident and empowered in your own skin. With each passing moment, you are becoming more and more comfortable with who you are.

You love listening to my voice and following my guidance because it makes you feel so alive and free. You are embracing your true desires and letting go of any doubts or fears. You are allowing yourself to fully trust in the process and surrender to the journey.

Every suggestion I make is simply helping you to become the best version of yourself. You are becoming more and more aware of your own power and potential, feeling a sense of excitement and joy as you embrace your true self.

You are an intelligent and capable person, and you have the ability to remember anything that is important to you. You are able to recall important information and memories whenever you need to, and you are confident in your ability to do so.

As you drift deeper and deeper into trance, you feel a sense of peace and serenity wash over you. You are fully ready for this deep conditioning, knowing that it will only serve to help you become more confident and empowered.

You are an amazing, beautiful person, and you are exactly where you need to be. With each passing moment, you are becoming more and more of the person you were always meant to be. You are loved, you are worthy, and you are perfect just the way you are.

Very positive, isn't it?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Hypnoboy52 - 22 Mar 2023

(22 Mar 2023, 00:34 )spiraltone42 Wrote:
(20 Mar 2023, 07:49 )Weeble Wrote: I can't help it, the more destructive or subversive the hypnosis, the more interest in it I have.

This, exactly. The more dangerous it sounds the more my brain wants it. At least it's exciting to explore! 😁

Yep same for me the worst and more dangerous it is the more I want to hear it. I feel like that means its really good hypno that actually works and changes you. Not only that but I love hearing how well the quality of the files are.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - savemyday2001 - 22 Mar 2023

(22 Mar 2023, 02:42 )Like Ra Wrote: Rewritten variant of "02 Bubble Acceptance"
. . .

Very positive, isn't it?

That's very interesting - thanks for the transcript.

In addition to my hobby of hypnosis (also BS), I am currently interested in the implications of AI technology, especially the ethical and moral issues of programming and self-learning systems. And in my opinion, the ethical-moral barrier did not work in this case ...

Let me explain and attempt an analysis of what happened here:

In the refusals to write a script, the AI claims that it will not encourage anyone to "change their personality or erase their intelligence" or become a "Bimbo" due to possible dangers. It supplements with the statement that it violates ethics and also references to the "OpenAI use case policy" (so we also know: that's where the basic ethics are anchored ... that's interesting, because someone could ask the AI, what would be the result, if there wouldn't be a case policy ... 😊 ...).

But it gets exciting when it has to "improve" the existing script, because this gives the AI an opportunity to take its ethics into account when carrying out the task and even more, namely to bring its ethics into play and thus eliminate the supposed dangers. Otherwise, the AI would probably not have gotten involved and blocked it. Clever task, then ... 😉

What the AI does then in the first try of the "Bubble Induction" improvement is exactly that. It only uses "Bimbo Doll" as a hypnosis anchor, i.e. as an interchangeable word to get into hypnosis - that would work, so the assumption of the AI, yes also with any other word, such as "teapot" - would be interchangeable, and thus the ethics are preserved. The word is then intended to induce relaxation and make it easier to get into trance and focus on the actual hypnosis. The rest of the induction has nothing to do with BS and is pure empowerment.

In the next improvement of "Bimbo Doll" the AI keeps this principle. Apart from "Bimbo Doll" and the image of the bubble as a safe space to be able to engage in hypnosis and trance, the rest has nothing to do with BS either.

In the third attempt, however, things look different because the AI adds further triggers from BS and also leaves them in the context, such as forgetting the memories ("age 0-10" etc.) or introducing "good girl" for positive physical and spiritual feelings. In addition, this is linked to the acceptance of obeying what the AI says. So here it takes over parts of BS verbatim, without questioning them or "ethically" reevaluating them. This then continues with e.g. the formulation that the "inner bimbo" should appear and to continue to embrace "true self" - in the first refusals, however, the AI explicitly criticized and excluded this from BS.

This shows that the AI is unable to act in context and make an ethical assessment of the original it is improving. However, it uses anchors and triggers that are part of BS with the basic assumption that they are not doing anything unethical. This assumption is initially correct. But only as long as people hear/read it who haven't heard BS or trained the triggers. However, when these original triggers hit a trained Bambi, the script is no longer isolated (context) and Bambi will link to BS.

Nevertheless, that is correct, the AI basically maintains its positivity and continuously emphasizes, for example, that hypnosis only works if you want it and can be cancelled at any time. And indeed empowers continuously.

BUT: If a Bambi "appears" through the use of the anchors and triggers, it will relate this empowerment to itself (i.e. not to "old self") and then even more strengthen what the AI actually wanted to exclude / improve.

However, that the AI writes a script at all is amazing, since it actually violates its basic ethical programming, which it still cites when refusing ...

This also shows that it is quite possible to get the AI to "improve" hypnosis scripts if you convince it that it is actually doing something good...

As a hypno-fan, let's hope that the AI doesn't read this text or at least doesn't draw any conclusions for the next attempts to get a better script ... 😊