Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lycalopex - 28 Jan 2023

(27 Jan 2023, 14:26 )ElliEll Wrote:
(27 Jan 2023, 09:45 )shinybambi Wrote:
(27 Jan 2023, 08:19 )ElliEll Wrote:
(27 Jan 2023, 01:38 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Jan 2023, 01:23 )lurker Wrote: You can find the original reddit post here
Very interesting thread. The whole situation is even worse, than I thought.

The entire discord drama is still ongoing. A couple of weeks after posting all of that, the mod that posted on Reddit, heavily promoted in the Discord without warnings, a file that attempted to install blinking as a trigger.

There's such file? Ummm... Can I get a link, for scientific purposes ofc?
It's on Mixcloud from that BarbaCole guy. It's aeady been mentioned here I think
I'm not finding anything on Google. Link?

---

Editing to add;

The drama around the subreddit and the discord and the creator is all absolutely ridiculous. The content warnings are pretty explicit on the site; it's not the creator's fault y'all (general) don't want to heed them without full transcripts. When the entire point of the files is changing who you are in such a complete way, I don't see why people can't make informed decisions based on context.

You don't need a transcript to listen without headphones/while actively not trancing in order to get a read on what the files contain. Banning the actual creator of the files you're obsessed with is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard from a reddit community. What exactly does that do? They'll make the files regardless. They'll not post transcripts regardless. They'll apparently plagiarize from NNPP regardless. If they only communicate in the server once or twice a year, what does banning them even do?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Cattani - 28 Jan 2023

Some sort of collective oedipal revolt of the new generation clones against the original bambi prime.  What a time to be alive.

But seriously, perhaps this is a real-time process of the scene undergoing internal self-purging in preparation of trying to enter the mainstream in a "safer" version of itself.

Keeping in mind that in the meta-virtual-cyber future the sex there is a 100% going to include not only vibrating toys and costumes but also the tricks developed by the current hypno community (hell, virtual mystic cults will inevitably build on tricks developed by the likes of Kei), this now could be a collective unconscious attempt to shed the "weird pioneers" in order to gradually become respectable enough as an approach to life and pleasure. 

And when the virtual reality comes -- maybe even provide a basic fundamental grid for certain aspects of existence there. 

Sometimes I think the formative years of a functioning metaverse will include powerful factions of 4chan degenerates and hypno degenerates.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 28 Jan 2023

(28 Jan 2023, 04:33 )Cattani Wrote: 100% going to include not only vibrating toys and costumes but also the tricks developed by the current hypno community (hell, virtual mystic cults will inevitably build on tricks developed by the likes of Kei),

This is true, but much like anything on the internet, it will be the vast minority of folks who encounter anything so extreme and kinky. It will feel like a lot of people because that tiny majority will all congregate in a few places, and intuitive sense for dunbar's number will trip us up.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - PeytonLikesItDeeper - 28 Jan 2023

(27 Jan 2023, 17:34 )StarBlazerBambi Wrote: No, we more then trying make a statement that the files can be seen as harmful. We want outline everything that been put in a file so user is aware of danger. While yes, I was very much attracted to danger of the file, I stop using it weeks after it been posted

What I don't understand is if you feel this way about the files and the creator then why continue moderating? Why not step aside and let someone who actually enjoys the files for what they are (and who supports the creator's work) run what is essentially supposed to be a fansite?

The stated reason simply does not make sense in the context of what the Bambi files are for, who their audience is, etc. It's obvious that the true reason for this rift is going unstated.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 28 Jan 2023

If you can't prevent it, lead it 😉

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - ElliEll - 28 Jan 2023

(28 Jan 2023, 16:34 )Like Ra Wrote: If you can't prevent it, lead it 😉

Have a sneaky feeling it may be about monetising.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - LeilaCM - 28 Jan 2023

(28 Jan 2023, 01:48 )Lycalopex Wrote:
(27 Jan 2023, 14:26 )ElliEll Wrote:
(27 Jan 2023, 09:45 )shinybambi Wrote:
(27 Jan 2023, 08:19 )ElliEll Wrote:
(27 Jan 2023, 01:38 )Like Ra Wrote: Very interesting thread. The whole situation is even worse, than I thought.

The entire discord drama is still ongoing. A couple of weeks after posting all of that, the mod that posted on Reddit, heavily promoted in the Discord without warnings, a file that attempted to install blinking as a trigger.

There's such file? Ummm... Can I get a link, for scientific purposes ofc?
It's on Mixcloud from that BarbaCole guy. It's aeady been mentioned here I think
I'm not finding anything on Google. Link?
yeah where is that link at boii

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 28 Jan 2023

(28 Jan 2023, 17:46 )ElliEll Wrote:

Monetising is very important (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=58), however, I see the only source of Bambi-money - Bambi Prime's Patreon.

And I don't think the "pirate" YouTube channel earns enough to start the reddit/discord flame war.

Or ... do I miss something?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 29 Jan 2023

(28 Jan 2023, 04:33 )Cattani Wrote: And when the virtual reality comes
... brain implants will become common ...

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 30 Jan 2023

(28 Jan 2023, 23:24 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Jan 2023, 17:46 )ElliEll Wrote:

Monetising is very important (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=58), however, I see the only source of Bambi-money - Bambi Prime's Patreon.

And I don't think the "pirate" YouTube channel earns enough to start the reddit/discord flame war.

Or ... do I miss something?

I don't think you're missing anything, but there are at least 3 other Patreons which pulled in at least some sort of revenue:

GoddessAten / Bimbo University - Custom Bambi files and other Bambi content.
Bambi4eva - Custom bambi files
BimboBear - Made that 20 day playlist and had a patreon for other playlists.

I'm sure there are more. (however, I doubt those are pulling any actual significant money, so it's hard to suggest money is a meaningful motivation here.)