Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Oldself - 27 Jan 2023

There is any way to contact the original creator these days? besides the bambisleep site of course.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - ElliEll - 27 Jan 2023

(27 Jan 2023, 01:38 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Jan 2023, 01:23 )lurker Wrote: You can find the original reddit post here
Very interesting thread. The whole situation is even worse, than I thought.

The entire discord drama is still ongoing. A couple of weeks after posting all of that, the mod that posted on Reddit, heavily promoted in the Discord without warnings, a file that attempted to install blinking as a trigger.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - shinybambi - 27 Jan 2023

(27 Jan 2023, 08:19 )ElliEll Wrote:

The entire discord drama is still ongoing. A couple of weeks after posting all of that, the mod that posted on Reddit, heavily promoted in the Discord without warnings, a file that attempted to install blinking as a trigger.

There's such file? Ummm... Can I get a link, for scientific purposes ofc?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - ElliEll - 27 Jan 2023

(27 Jan 2023, 09:45 )shinybambi Wrote:

There's such file? Ummm... Can I get a link, for scientific purposes ofc?
It's on Mixcloud from that BarbaCole guy. It's aeady been mentioned here I think

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - StarBlazerBambi - 27 Jan 2023

(27 Jan 2023, 01:38 )Like Ra Wrote:
The entire discord drama is still ongoing. A couple of weeks after posting all of that, the mod that posted on Reddit, heavily promoted in the Discord without warnings, a file that attempted to install blinking as a trigger.
Yea that was my mistake for promoting that and his files. We are course correcting on his content and having him write transcripts and content warning

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - shinybambi - 27 Jan 2023

(27 Jan 2023, 17:01 )StarBlazerBambi Wrote:
The entire discord drama is still ongoing. A couple of weeks after posting all of that, the mod that posted on Reddit, heavily promoted in the Discord without warnings, a file that attempted to install blinking as a trigger.
Yea that was my mistake for promoting that and his files. We are course correcting on his content and having him write transcripts and content warning

So you came for the thrills of dangers associated with it and now want to turn it into something "harmless" and in some way completely different, that's the point?

That doesn't look healthy either.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Cattani - 27 Jan 2023

(27 Jan 2023, 01:23 )lurker Wrote:
(27 Jan 2023, 00:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Jan 2023, 23:29 )shinybambi Wrote: And r/BambiSleep discord mods banned creator of original files...
Ha!  Yes, indeed! Do you know the reason?

The stated reason is plagiarism of Neural Nets files as well as the general problems with the bambi files: lack of consent, disclosure, and lack of providing scripts. However, the people that ousted him are pretty close with NN, so frankly the whole thing feels more like an internecine conflict.

You can find the original reddit post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/BambiSleep/comments/y9vla0/discord_server_announcement/

Hihi, methheads against cocaine.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - StarBlazerBambi - 27 Jan 2023

No, we more then trying make a statement that the files can be seen as harmful. We want outline everything that been put in a file so user is aware of danger. While yes, I was very much attracted to danger of the file, I stop using it weeks after it been posted

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 27 Jan 2023

Which file would this be?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 27 Jan 2023

(27 Jan 2023, 17:26 )Cattani Wrote:
(27 Jan 2023, 01:23 )lurker Wrote:
(27 Jan 2023, 00:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Jan 2023, 23:29 )shinybambi Wrote: And r/BambiSleep discord mods banned creator of original files...
Ha!  Yes, indeed! Do you know the reason?

The stated reason is plagiarism of Neural Nets files as well as the general problems with the bambi files: lack of consent, disclosure, and lack of providing scripts. However, the people that ousted him are pretty close with NN, so frankly the whole thing feels more like an internecine conflict.

You can find the original reddit post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/BambiSleep/comments/y9vla0/discord_server_announcement/

Hihi, methheads against cocaine.

I think you hit the nail on the head here. The whole draw of the files is their severity and danger.