Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Pantyhose and stockings related hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Pantyhose and stockings related hypnosis (/Thread-Pantyhose-and-stockings-related-hypnosis)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Pantyhose and stockings related hypnosis - Like Ra - 27 Mar 2021

(27 Mar 2021, 04:17 )victorsumler3@gmail.com Wrote: is it really a curse?
Depends on the definition(s) of this word. In my definitions - no.

RE: Pantyhose and stockings related hypnosis - little kaya - 02 Jul 2021

Just asking. Why do all these files add high heels? I want the pantyhose, but the high heels is not what I want.

RE: Pantyhose and stockings related hypnosis - Zooy - 02 Jul 2021

(02 Jul 2021, 01:35 )little kaya Wrote: Just asking. Why do all these files add high heels? I want the pantyhose, but the high heels is not what I want.

At the moment the big fad seems to be feminisation. Hence many of these hypno files assume that if you like any type of feminine attire, you want/should become fully feminised. I don't like it either.
You see the trend also very clearly on the fictionmania.tv site. Most of the new stories these days are about semi-forced feminisation.

On the other hand: if you like pantyhose very much aeady, you may not need the hypnosis. Maybe lucid dreams could help you better?

RE: Pantyhose and stockings related hypnosis - Like Ra - 02 Jul 2021

(02 Jul 2021, 01:35 )little kaya Wrote: high heels is not what I want.
Just listen more, and you will.

(02 Jul 2021, 15:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(02 Jul 2021, 01:35 )little kaya Wrote: high heels is not what I want.

I just love leotards and swimsuits with pantyhose. No heels.. (male, just a feel kinda thing,  not cross dress thing).

(02 Jul 2021, 14:46 )Zooy Wrote:
(02 Jul 2021, 01:35 )little kaya Wrote: Just asking. Why do all these files add high heels? I want the pantyhose, but the high heels is not what I want.

At the moment the big fad seems to be feminisation. Hence many of these hypno files assume that if you like any type of feminine attire, you want/should become fully feminised. I don't like it either.
You see the trend also very clearly on the fictionmania.tv site. Most of the new stories these days are about semi-forced feminisation.

On the other hand: if you like pantyhose very much aeady, you may not need the hypnosis. Maybe lucid dreams could help you better?

Ok, ill check that out.

RE: Pantyhose and stockings related hypnosis - hroch - 26 Feb 2023

Hello,
just stumbled upon this :
https://ladydraco.com/downloads/tag/pantyhose/

It looks interesting at least. Anyone who can share to see if it's good?  😁

RE: Pantyhose and stockings related hypnosis - Zooy - 26 Feb 2023

(02 Jul 2021, 15:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(02 Jul 2021, 01:35 )little kaya Wrote: high heels is not what I want.

This is one of the problems I have with hypnosis.
You are looking for certain effects/reinforcements/experiences, but
before you know it, many things you do not want are forced into you.
Of course, you can say: then do not listen to those, but that is not
always clear before you start, and also, it is rather difficult to find exactly
what you are looking for. I have downloaded many files. Many. But very
few survive a first scanning.
I know my likes. I like pantyhose, and I do have some (medium) high heels, but
even though some are comfortable, I will rarely wear them. And I am perfectly happy with that. So why should I suddenly start liking very high heels?
And there are many more of those things. I hate makeup. I would never paint my nails voluntarily. But silicon breasts are fun and so are some skirts.
The hypnosis files I like most are little sexual adventures. They are mostly like a very nice enforced dream. Unfortunately there are rather few really good ones.

RE: Pantyhose and stockings related hypnosis - Like Ra - 27 Feb 2023

(02 Jul 2021, 17:32 )little kaya Wrote: No heels.. (male, just a feel kinda thing,  not cross dress thing).
Ooooh, heels are all about both the feel and the look!

RE: Pantyhose and stockings related hypnosis - Like Ra - 27 Feb 2023

(26 Feb 2023, 22:40 )Zooy Wrote: And there are many more of those things. I hate makeup. I would never paint my nails voluntarily.
I used to either hate makeup, or did not care much about painted nails. Now my nails are ALWAYS painted. And I can't even imagine having unpainted nails, beginning from the fact, that unpainted are uncomfortable. No. let's rephrase in the positive manner: painted nails are much more comfortable, pleasant, and protected! And they look cool! 😉

Other than that, I second these fully:

(26 Feb 2023, 22:40 )Zooy Wrote: You are looking for certain effects/reinforcements/experiences, but
before you know it, many things you do not want are forced into you.
Of course, you can say: then do not listen to those, but that is not
always clear before you start, and also, it is rather difficult to find exactly
what you are looking for.