Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Female masks - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Cosplay-Kigurumi-LARP)
+--- Thread: Female masks (/Thread-Female-masks)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Female masks - DressBindFun - 08 Feb 2018

didn't know where to put this, this is closest place I could find, Latex, selfie, in real life(atleast when I'm binding up), My new face mask has arrived and a new skirt. The mask fits great, found it on ebay, way, way over priced. Now I should be able to wear a mask all the time during my Binding sessions.

facecloseup.jpg thumbnail     facechair.jpg thumbnail     closeup2.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Female masks - Tinker D - 18 Jun 2018

Actually, it looked pretty good.
Can you wear a gag under it?

RE: Female masks - DarkCrystal44 - 20 Oct 2018

That's a really pretty mask and you look lovely wearing it. I know you said you got in on ebay but I'm thinking it's one of the ones by Celesmask made in China. They're a good price and quite realistic but the measurements aren't great for my size of head. I like the black eyes effect I assume you're wearing a Zentai hood or something underneath. Maybe that's why I didn't feel completely right in mine because I could still see my eyes.

RE: Female masks - Like Ra - 05 Sep 2020

Ah, I love those female masks! Probably the only real chance for a man to remotely pass šŸ˜Š BTW, I'm not sure it's a man inside. Most likely a girl... What do you think?

kigurumi_female_mask-02.mp4 (Size: 27.99 MB )

kigurumi_female_mask-01.mp4 (Size: 25.14 MB )

RE: Female masks - essanym - 05 Sep 2020

This is one of those activities that makes me want to get a mask like that.Ā  Looks like fun.Ā  From the breathing in the video, it doesn't seem like "she" has a gag in but under a mask like that would be the perfect time to have a gag.Ā  I'll add this to the list of things I want to try someday.

(05 Sep 2020, 14:50 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: BTW, I'm not sure it's a man inside. Most likely a girl... What do you think?

Yeah, definitely a girlĀ  Rolleyes šŸ˜

RE: Female masks - bondagetom1 - 05 Sep 2020

I know this is hard to believe, but I swear on the spandex gods that it's true. I took this masked transvestite out to a very late lunch in San Francisco many years ago. She was so scared (maybe that I would take advantage of her?) that she met me outside on the street and only wanted to do things in public: go for a ride in my rental car, walk down the street a bit, and have lunch for some strange reason. Lunch was interesting, she ordered soup and the waiter (and the few other diners) gave us quite a few interesting looks, but San Fran is so amazing, nobody ever said anything. By the end of the (very short) meal, I think she had more soup inside her mask than in her mouth and I took her home. We said goodbye and that was it. I was dressed in my business suit so maybe I looked like I was talking a hooker out? She was fairly convincing though when her wig was not all askew. Wow, memories.

m1.jpg thumbnail     m2.jpg thumbnail     m3.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Female masks - ltxrob - 06 Sep 2020

(05 Sep 2020, 21:31 )bondagetom1 Wrote: I know this is hard to believe, but I swear on the spandex gods that it's true. I took this masked transvestite out to a very late lunch in San Francisco many years ago. She was so scared (maybe that I would take advantage of her?) that she met me outside on the street and only wanted to do things in public: go for a ride in my rental car, walk down the street a bit, and have lunch for some strange reason. Lunch was interesting, she ordered soup and the waiter (and the few other diners) gave us quite a few interesting looks, but San Fran is so amazing, nobody ever said anything. By the end of the (very short) meal, I think she had more soup inside her mask than in her mouth and I took her home. We said goodbye and that was it. I was dressed in my business suit so maybe I looked like I was talking a hooker out? She was fairly convincing though when her wig was not all askew. Wow, memories.

Ā 

fairly sure people would have been curious about the very high fringe lien on the wig....Ā that's quite a unique look!

RE: Female masks - no smile - 06 Sep 2020

(05 Sep 2020, 14:50 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: BTW, I'm not sure it's a man inside. Most likely a girl... What do you think?

Why so? On the contrary, I'm pretty convinced it's a man. If you look closely on the bathroom part, you definitely can see the little spasm of a penis getting hornier. I don't you'd have these with a god. (1'22", 1'24", 1'31", 1'34", 1'36", 1'38" and 1'45")

RE: Female masks - Like Ra - 25 Sep 2020

An interesting one:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWexiQvRz_4

RE: Female masks - Tinker D - 25 Sep 2020

Iā€™ve look all over EBAY, and I still canā€™t find that mask.

Do remember the listing or eBay number.
Also, was the price over 300 ?