Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Jaked swimsuits. - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Latex (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Latex)
+--- Thread: Jaked swimsuits. (/Thread-Jaked-swimsuits)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Jaked swimsuits. - Like Ra - 13 Oct 2010

Are these suits completely banned now? If yes, will we see them on eBay at discount prises? πŸ˜‰

RE: Jaked swimsuits. - Culmor - 14 Oct 2010

(13 Oct 2010, 23:10 )Like Ra Wrote: Are these suits completely banned now? If yes, will we see them on eBay at discount prises? πŸ˜‰

Yes, they've been banned by FINA

The rules now
Quote:...allow only textile swimsuits...eliminate compression-enhancing features such as zippers, and...limit coverage to β€œbetween the waist and knees for males, [and] not beyond the shoulders or below the knees for females,” with the arms remaining uncovered for both sexes...The ban was to become effective on Jan. 1 of this year, bringing to a close the era of the performance-enhancing high-tech suits.

RE: Jaked swimsuits. - Like Ra - 14 Oct 2010

Pity... One officially and publicly approved fetish less...

RE: Jaked swimsuits. - Culmor - 14 Oct 2010

I'm still not at all sure why although the manufacturers of fetish gear can make a sleeveless rubber catsuit without a tendency to split at the arse Jaked couldn't though.

RE: Jaked swimsuits. - Like Ra - 14 Oct 2010

Depends on how tight it is. BTW, I've never heard of using lubricants to get into the Jaked suits. Probably that's why putting such swimsuits on takes 40 minutes and they still rip in pieces.

RE: Jaked swimsuits. - ben63376 - 14 Oct 2010

these swim suit's are extreemly tight. it is used to cut down skin deformation causing less drag, also the material is lightweght so it does now wegh you down and so they tear.

RE: Jaked swimsuits. - rawy - 13 Dec 2010

Do all the Jaked 01 suits go shiny or are there some that are dull?

If i got some latex shiner &, do you think it will come up shiny like latex?

Cheers

Rawy

RE: Jaked swimsuits. - Like Ra - 14 Dec 2010

They will definitely look shinier if you apply, say, silicone polish. The question is where did you get the Jaked suit from? Are there any left?

RE: Jaked swimsuits. - rawy - 14 Dec 2010

(14 Dec 2010, 03:06 )Like Ra Wrote: They will definitely look shinier if you apply, say, silicone polish. The question is where did you get the Jaked suit from? Are there any left?

Thats great news 😊

I aquired it from a guy in Italy, they are damn hard to find! I was looking for a bronze/platinum one, but this will have to do...

You'll see it on www.Shinyvideos.com in the new year.

It'll then be put back up for sale.

Cheers

Rawy
www.Shinyvideos.com
www.Dildopantvideos.info

RE: Jaked swimsuits. - Like Ra - 14 Jun 2011

(14 Feb 2010, 07:24 )culmor Wrote: This has to be photo-shopped, right?
[Image: 359507640746ea31b4a9o.th.jpg]

Hi Culmor, do you still have this photo by any chance?