Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Hypnotic HFO - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Hypnotic HFO (/Thread-Hypnotic-HFO)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Hypnotic HFO - Like Ra - 17 Aug 2021

Here's another style. Just Mocha for you:

[F4A] Pleasure for Playthings [Improv][Pure HFO][Hypnosis][Conversational][NLP][Confusion][Mindfuck][Intense][Tonal Shifts][Gentle Femdom][Playful Dom][Collared][Plaything][Objectified][Possessive][Kissing][Aftercare][Wholesome][42].m4a (Size: 40.7 MB )

RE: Hypnotic HFO - Like Ra - 17 Aug 2021

Or this very long (2 hours!) file:

https://soundgasm.net/u/JustMocha/F4AF4MF4FImprovYour-Orgasmic-ResolutionHypnoFdomNLPMindfuckHFOpuppettoyobjectificationedgingkissingexhibitionismcollarpet-playglovesbondagefootfacesittingfacefuck-teasewholesomeaftercare2-HRSBinauralLayers

Actually, lots of various stuff is included here: bondage, chains, latex, submission, slapping, and, yes, HFO.

This is something you might enjoy while tightly (self-)bound, gagged and plugged šŸ˜‹

RE: Hypnotic HFO - Like Ra - 20 Jan 2022

(05 Jul 2019, 20:15 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: Random orgasms:

Female voice now and binaurals.

Curse_Random_Orgasms_Female_Voice_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 16.23 MB )

RE: Hypnotic HFO - subarashi - 01 Feb 2022

Heya,

I had first true success with Genetic Conquest from Shibby, itā€™s not strictly hypno but open ended possibilities caused my mind to ā€œbe thereā€ in the story.

Iā€™m curious about other people experience with hfo?

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - slut_sqrd - 29 Mar 2022

(27 Mar 2022, 02:58 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: Any luck/experience/effects from the Bimbo Shower files?

I had a listen, but then got distracted by this one of hers -Ā Lilith's Curse

MissĀ Lilith Wrote:I take away your ability to cum in any way other than hands-free. I condition you to crave edging and playing with your nipples. I trick your mind into believing that you donā€™t actually want to do anything but edge as you learn how to orgasm only hands-free.

Not sure about actually having taken away my ability to jerk off, but I've not actually tried to nut through to the other side since listening properly. That's testament to the quality of the edging and nipple play suggestions... After finishing the 40 mins of the file, edging along and playing with my nipples as directed, I HFO'ed messily four times in the silent afterglow of the track. Butt plug helped.

Certainly a HOLY SHIT moment and aĀ first for me.

šŸ˜‹Ā SS.

RE: Hypnotic HFO - Like Ra - 29 Mar 2022

(29 Mar 2022, 11:22 )slut_sqrd Wrote: I HFO'ed messily four times in the silent afterglow of the track.
... wow ...

RE: Hypnotic HFO - robplat - 29 Mar 2022

(30 Dec 2018, 18:04 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: Some people say, that this BrainWashing series induce HFO (besides usual feminization šŸ˜ ). Part 1.

Source: https://vimeo.com/308756013

Anyone know what the "symbol"referred to in this great video refers to? Am guessting it is a subliminal symbol?

RE: Hypnotic HFO - Like Ra - 29 Mar 2022

(29 Mar 2022, 11:22 )slut_sqrd Wrote: I had a listen, but then got distracted by this one of hers -Ā Lilith's Curse

Lilith Wrote:
 liliths-curse.jpg thumbnail   
Hello, my slutty Sweeteas!

Ever wished you could just relinquish control of your orgasms? Ever just wanted to let that control slip from your fingers? If the answer is yes, and if you like edging, this is the file for you!

I take away your ability to cum in any way other than hands-free. I condition you to crave edging and playing with your nipples. I trick your mind into believing that you donā€™t actually want to do anything but edge as you learn how to orgasm only hands-free.

There is a release file, but itā€™s not an easy out. You will really want it to work. You will really have to control yourself to get through it. But will you really want it? Guess weā€™ll see.

Iā€™ve called it ā€œLilithā€™s Curseā€ because the suggestions here are worded in a very permanent manner and even with the release file, I canā€™t guarantee how your mind will respond. In any case, itā€™s fun! Really, really fun! Really, really hot!

I can guarantee that youā€™ll come out all horny and desperate, wanting more. Always moreā€¦

There is an F4M version which explicitly mentions cock, but uses no pronouns. Also an F4A version which doesnā€™t mention cocks and doesnā€™t include any pronouns, but does use the word ā€stroke.ā€

Liliths-Curse-Main-File-SFX-F4M-MP3.mp3 (Size: 89.77 MB )

Liliths-Release-Curse-Removal-SFX-F4A-MP3.flac-1.mp3 (Size: 10.53 MB )

RE: Hypnotic HFO - robplat - 29 Mar 2022

(29 Mar 2022, 23:25 )Pantyhose12 Wrote: Getting naked and trying this one. I think the pantyhose might hinder being completely loose enough to relax completely.

Thank you....you mean the curse file?

RE: Hypnotic HFO - Highinheels66 - 29 Mar 2022

Maybe.. the other one was working. Donā€™t know . Thoughts?