Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) (/Thread-Sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous)

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Sofia_B - 06 Dec 2022

My interpretation of "positive" has seemingly turned into a very loose one 😁

I found the set some months ago and then forgot them. I think that review wasn't there then, interesting.

Quote:I also find a huge craving for cock I wish I had some to suck
Well, knowing this scene, even there are "safe" or gender neutral options offered, people will choose "no safeties" and "cock sucking" anyway 😁

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 06 Dec 2022

(06 Dec 2022, 13:42 )Sofia_B Wrote: Well, knowing this scene, even there are "safe" or gender neutral options offered, people will choose "no safeties" and "cock sucking" anyway 😁
Well... Some excerpts from the files descriptions:

transcendentmetamorph Wrote:References attraction to women, a desire to eat pussy, and a desire to suck cock.
. . .
Briefly references eating pussy and sucking cock.
. . .
References attraction to breasts, desire to eat pussy, and desire to suck cock.
. . .
The new self is trained to be a proper slut. This consists of a lengthy erotic fantasy including obedience, cock sucking, and being fucked to orgasm.
. . .

(05 Dec 2022, 23:51 )Sofia_B Wrote: because there are no typical ... bimbofication themes.
Hmmm...
transcendentmetamorph Wrote:The inspiration file has sections about forgetting intelligence and education

(05 Dec 2022, 23:51 )Sofia_B Wrote: there are no typical sissification
I quoted cocksucking suggestions. Let's add:
transcendentmetamorph Wrote:She adopts submissive feminine posture, movements and voice.
. . .
The listener is programmed to become a slut
. . .
Sexual submission ...
. . .
The new personality is a helplessly horny slut.
. . .
The listener learns that she is a slut.
. . .
makes the subject mindlessly, compulsively obedient

😬

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 06 Dec 2022

BTW, I can't find the Inspiration file mentioned in many descriptions. Or is it "02 Acceptance"?

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Sofia_B - 07 Dec 2022

(06 Dec 2022, 22:40 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, I can't find the Inspiration file mentioned in many descriptions. Or is it "02 Acceptance"?
I think it just means the Bambi Sleep, so the suggestions of this series are compared to those of BS?

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 07 Dec 2022

(07 Dec 2022, 00:45 )Sofia_B Wrote: the suggestions of this series are compared to those of BS?
There is no "Inspiration" in BS. I wonder if this file is removed from transcendentmetamorph's series.

(07 Dec 2022, 01:09 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Dec 2022, 00:45 )Sofia_B Wrote: the suggestions of this series are compared to those of BS?
There is no "Inspiration" in BS. I wonder if this file is removed from transcendentmetamorph's series.

The way I understood it, is that they are referring to  BS as "inspirational file" (or inspiration) etc. That's the only idea I could get out of it.
Quote:This series is inspired by and modeled after the Bambi Sleep files. Unlike the inspiration material, this series is NOT bimbo conditioning.

I don't remember seeing any extra files on WMM months ago, they were the same 21 different files.

(07 Dec 2022, 01:25 )Sofia_B Wrote: The way I understood it, is that they are referring to  BS as "inspirational file" (or inspiration) etc.
Yes, entirely possible!

I could do a test drive myself. At least those are 5-8 times shorter than Kei's files.

(07 Dec 2022, 20:29 )Sofia_B Wrote: At least those are 5-8 times shorter than Kei's files.
Yeah, it's difficult to find something longer, than Kei's files 😬

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Lycalopex - 08 Dec 2022

(07 Dec 2022, 20:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Dec 2022, 20:29 )Sofia_B Wrote: At least those are 5-8 times shorter than Kei's files.
Yeah, it's difficult to find something longer, than Kei's files 😬

Mr Daniel? 😋