Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) (/Thread-Sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous)

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - danhypno - 18 May 2021

(15 May 2021, 01:43 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 May 2021, 21:39 )Jilliannette Wrote: So why has likera been down for the past couple weeks?
What was down?

Not for me.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - rolangenio - 02 Jun 2021

There was a huge MEGA URL here but it no longer works. How can I access that again?

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 02 Jun 2021

(02 Jun 2021, 16:40 )rolangenio Wrote: There was a huge MEGA URL here but it no longer works. How can I access that again?
Probably it was taken down by the copyright holders.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Jilliannette - 04 Jun 2021

(15 May 2021, 01:43 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 May 2021, 21:39 )Jilliannette Wrote: So why has likera been down for the past couple weeks?
What was down?

Your entire website!  It was down for me for over 3 weeks.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Jilliannette - 04 Jun 2021

(02 Jun 2021, 16:40 )rolangenio Wrote: There was a huge MEGA URL here but it no longer works. How can I access that again?

You can't.  Thanks to moronic fucktards like "princesitanatty" who posted the bald link here and over on H-F, the various hypnotists who's files were posted up there obviously petitioned to get it shut down.  Thanks Princess-Shit-a-Natty !!!   Dodgy

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 04 Jun 2021

(04 Jun 2021, 11:11 )Jilliannette Wrote: Your entire website!  It was down for me for over 3 weeks.
What was the error? Just no response back? Your IP might have been blocked by the firewalls if you tried to aggressively rip the site. Something with the routing? Or no DNS resolution - in this case the site could have been blocked by the adult filters.

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 04 Jun 2021

(04 Jun 2021, 11:18 )Jilliannette Wrote:   Thanks to moronic fucktards like "princesitanatty" who posted the bald link here and over on H-F
You think the tists are so stupid, that they can't use base64 decoders? But the rest of the Internet is so smart, that they can read the instructions posted right after the base64 string? Or you assume, that general places like this site, 8kun and reddit are not constantly monitored by the copyright holders? SB is even registered here 😂

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Jilliannette - 10 Jun 2021

(04 Jun 2021, 12:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Jun 2021, 11:18 )Jilliannette Wrote:   Thanks to moronic fucktards like "princesitanatty" who posted the bald link here and over on H-F
You think the tists are so stupid, that they can't use base64 decoders? But the rest of the Internet is so smart, that they can read the instructions posted right after the base64 string? Or you assume, that general places like this site, 8kun and reddit are not constantly monitored by the copyright holders? SB is even registered here 😂

Who is SB?

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Like Ra - 10 Jun 2021

(10 Jun 2021, 13:41 )Jilliannette Wrote: Who is SB?
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-S-m4ntha-B4nd13r-5eZ-hypnosis

RE: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) - Nikki_B - 12 Jun 2021

I recall listening to a sissy hypno file in which the female hypnotist implants the suggestion that the listener will accidentally confess she's a sissy to random women. Suggestion is that listener will blurt out, "Oh, I'm such a sissy!" or pretty close to that wording. Really like that idea. However, now I can't remember which file that was in. Thought at least there is an off chance that someone here would just know. Long shot, but thanks anyway!