Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose & stockings (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Pantyhose-stockings)
+--- Thread: Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings (/Thread-Celebrities-in-pantyhose-or-stockings)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings - Like Ra - 20 Feb 2024

Not to be missed - Marilyn Monroe

marilyn_monroe-01_fishnet_pantyhose_with_back_seams.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings - Like Ra - 30 Mar 2024

Dua Lipa in pantyhose

dua_lipa-02_in_pantyhose_and_high-heels.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings - Like Ra - 31 Mar 2024

This thread has reached 100k (100,221) views!

RE: Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings - Vixien - 31 Mar 2024

IMG_20240331_114814.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings - Like Ra - 31 Mar 2024

Davina Michelle

The best singer of the Netherlands. Check her out: https://www.youtube.com/@DavinaMichelle

RE: Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings - Like Ra - 02 Apr 2024

Bianca Censori

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc_We7QNib0

RE: Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings - madjack - 05 Apr 2024

I'm tapping my inner geek for this post - Dr Who companions  😁

Hopefully in chronological order, but hey! he's a timelord so it doesn't matter! 

janet fieldingjpg.jpg thumbnail     dacc90ab854fc2230da57822b53cb6e7.gif thumbnail      - Janet Fielding (Tegan Jovanka) with added air hostess uniform! Also an honourable mention to Sarah Sutton (Nyssa) who looks fabulous but I can never recall her wearing anything other than trousers

ace9.jpg thumbnail     Sophie-Aldred-image-2-.jpg thumbnail    - Sophie Aldred (Ace) who memorably wore stockings in 'The Curse of Fenric' (yeah, told you I was going to be geeky) 

bb7ccadb52c372a8cc1b5a1c09980639.jpg thumbnail    - Kylie! (Astrid Peth) Much too short a stint in a Christmas special (Voyage of the Damned) but kinky boots, maids outfit and tights.... I'm in love!

Amy-pond-behind-the-scenes-amy-pond-karen gillan.jpg thumbnail    - Karen Gillan (Amy Pond) well, long legs, kinky policewoman outfit and tights, what's not to like?

5d75d383b3f46f310589b7a8d727093b--doctor-who-episodes-jenna-coleman.jpg thumbnail    - Jenna Coleman (Clara Oswald) oh so many highlights, not just of her short skirt and tights appearances, but also in another Christmas special when in full Victorian garb... oh boy! 

GB9v13RXsAMtyj5-2000x1125.jpg thumbnail    - Millie Gibson (Ruby Sunday) the newest and aeady showing potential, and a lot of nylon clad leg!  

There are going to be some I missed and some honourable others not included here (Missy springs to mind), plus there are a few who, like Nyssa, were very appealing in my eyes, but I never recall them wearing tights (or stockings).

Peri Brown was such a one, I mean take a look at her...

e1fc6fe2f758a291c1a83004141a181a.jpg thumbnail    - where is she looking and why are her legs bare?? 

periatj.jpg thumbnail    - and how is she staying in that top?!

Enjoy

MJ

RE: Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings - Like Ra - 18 Apr 2024

Dua Lipa on pantyhose and bodysuit.

dua_lipa-03_in_pantyhose.jpg thumbnail     dua_lipa-04_in_pantyhose_and_bodysuit.jpg thumbnail   
 dua_lipa-05_in_pantyhose_and_bodysuit.jpg thumbnail     dua_lipa-06_in_pantyhose_and_bodysuit.jpg thumbnail   

I think we can create a dedicated to Dua Lipa thread.

RE: Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings - bondagetom1 - 21 Apr 2024

(05 Apr 2024, 19:05 )madjack Wrote: I'm tapping my inner geek for this post - Dr Who companions  😁

Hopefully in chronological order, but hey! he's a timelord so it doesn't matter! 

- Janet Fielding (Tegan Jovanka) with added air hostess uniform! Also an honourable mention to Sarah Sutton (Nyssa) who looks fabulous but I can never recall her wearing anything other than trousers

- Sophie Aldred (Ace) who memorably wore stockings in 'The Curse of Fenric' (yeah, told you I was going to be geeky) 

- Kylie! (Astrid Peth) Much too short a stint in a Christmas special (Voyage of the Damned) but kinky boots, maids outfit and tights.... I'm in love!

- Karen Gillan (Amy Pond) well, long legs, kinky policewoman outfit and tights, what's not to like?

- Jenna Coleman (Clara Oswald) oh so many highlights, not just of her short skirt and tights appearances, but also in another Christmas special when in full Victorian garb... oh boy! 

- Millie Gibson (Ruby Sunday) the newest and aeady showing potential, and a lot of nylon clad leg!  

There are going to be some I missed and some honourable others not included here (Missy springs to mind), plus there are a few who, like Nyssa, were very appealing in my eyes, but I never recall them wearing tights (or stockings).

Peri Brown was such a one, I mean take a look at her...

- where is she looking and why are her legs bare?? 

- and how is she staying in that top?!

Enjoy

MJ

Wow, so good MJ! Yes, Missy was featured on Ra's website maybe a few years ago. Thank you for this fun post!