Like Ra's Naughty Forum
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) (/Thread-WTF-of-the-day-WTFOTD)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) - Like Ra - 17 Dec 2023

(16 Dec 2023, 15:18 )mad.mardigan Wrote: No problem... I think it's funny what category it fell into 😁

Could we have more details in the mummification thread, please? πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‰

RE: WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) - Like Ra - 18 Dec 2023

Or in you own self-bondage thread, @mad.mardigan ? Because it looks more, than impressive!

RE: WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) - mad.mardigan - 18 Dec 2023

(18 Dec 2023, 01:06 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: Or in you own self-bondage thread, @mad.mardigan ? Because it looks more, than impressive!

Thank you...
I have a self-bondage thread ? Or should i open one?

RE: WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) - Like Ra - 18 Dec 2023

(18 Dec 2023, 15:36 )mad.mardigan Wrote: I have a self-bondage thread ? Or should i open one?
Sure, just create a new one!

RE: WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) - Culmor - 19 Dec 2023

Can I ask, what are your thoughts on those super-thick fleecy-lined tights that are designed to look like black sheers? I went into town the other day and they seemed quite popular with the Japanese tourists. They can look very convincing until the wearer moves, then they bunch up in really thick wrinkles at the back of the knee (the popliteum πŸ˜‰Β  ). I don't like them at all, a huge let-down.

Edit, this is what I mean.
 fleece.jpg thumbnail   

RE: WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) - Zooy - 19 Dec 2023

(19 Dec 2023, 12:03 )Culmor Wrote: Can I ask, what are your thoughts on those super-thick fleecy-lined tights that are designed to look like black sheers? I went into town the other day and they seemed quite popular with the Japanese tourists. They can look very convincing until the wearer moves, then they bunch up in really thick wrinkles at the back of the knee (the popliteum πŸ˜‰Β  ). I don't like them at all, a huge let-down.

Edit, this is what I mean.

I have two pairs. They are reasonably comfortable and quite warm. I did not notice the effect you describe. It depends probably on how well you pull them up and keep them pulled up. Maybe there are also different qualities. They sell them in various thicknesses. They make your legs look very smooth, independent of shaving.

RE: WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) - Culmor - 19 Dec 2023

Quote:... They make your legs look very smooth
That's true, and it's why I first noticed them. The Japanese tourists in town tend to look as though they need to eat a few pies and these fleecy tights do round out their generally rather angular legs very nicely. It's just those wrinkles.

RE: WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) - Zooy - 19 Dec 2023

(19 Dec 2023, 15:22 )Culmor Wrote:
Quote:... They make your legs look very smooth
That's true, and it's why I first noticed them. The Japanese tourists in town tend to look as though they need to eat a few pies and these fleecy tights do round out their generally rather angular legs very nicely. It's just those wrinkles.

Because mine are a tad on the short side, I hold them up with a body that closes at the crotch. The result is that they are kept up quite well. Anyway the combination of a pantyhose and a body like that is quite good, because some types of pantyhose would otherwise have the habit of sliding a bit down and becoming rather uncomfortable.
Of course, with an hourglass figure that does not happen, but that is not my shape.

RE: WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) - PurpleVibes - 11 Jan 2024

New bondage routine...

Pravilo.mp4 (Size: 2.91 MB )

Just joking. Found it on reddit, some comments say it's some extreme form of 'Pravilo' a strength training workout.

RE: WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) - Like Ra - 11 Jan 2024

(11 Jan 2024, 09:31 )PurpleVibes Wrote: it's some extreme form of 'Pravilo'
Crazy Russians again ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dismemberment -> By four horses, -> Torn apart by four ships