Like Ra's Naughty Forum
What would be a perfect job for you? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: What would be a perfect job for you? (/Thread-What-would-be-a-perfect-job-for-you)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What would be a perfect job for you? - Like Ra - 13 Mar 2020

This Libidex latex office dress is quite close

libidex_latex_office_dress-01.jpg thumbnail     libidex_latex_office_dress-03.jpg thumbnail     libidex_latex_office_dress-02.jpg thumbnail   

RE: What would be a perfect job for you? - Culmor - 13 Mar 2020

But no cigar. Steve at Expo.

Headgirl.jpg thumbnail   

RE: What would be a perfect job for you? - mysecretpantyhose - 19 May 2022

Further to my dream job of working in or owning a pantyhose shop or boutique...
So I want to rent a table at a local flea market for a weekend and sell some of my pantyhose.
I think it would be fun plus I may meet folks who love pantyhose as much as I do.
Not expecting to sell much but just the experience of selling pantyhose while wearing pantyhose is a huge turn on for me.
Also the thought of getting asked by people if they're all my own, if I wear pantyhose too, etc. is exciting.
A super cool woman vendor I met there who sells lingerie and "rave wear" says I should do it.

RE: What would be a perfect job for you? - Lancer - 20 May 2022

Can't contribute as my dream job has nothing to do with bdsm but from a practical point of view wouldn't a relatively low workload work from home job like being an IT admin or coder be the best? Lots of free time, fewer deadlines and WFH means you can wear what you want or just tie yourself to the chair.

RE: What would be a perfect job for you? - Like Ra - 20 May 2022

(20 May 2022, 00:12 )Lancer Wrote: IT admin or coder be the best? Lots of free time, fewer deadlines
WHAT?????

RE: What would be a perfect job for you? - Satwik - 20 May 2022

I'd like to be a MKUltra fuck puppet.. that has no free wil and sense of time.. also multiple states that don't have sense of time.. basically being a kidnapped victim

RE: What would be a perfect job for you? - Lancer - 20 May 2022

(20 May 2022, 00:13 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 May 2022, 00:12 )Lancer Wrote: IT admin or coder be the best? Lots of free time, fewer deadlines
WHAT?????

I did say a low workload variant of those jobs, they do exist.

RE: What would be a perfect job for you? - Vixien - 20 May 2022

I have such job for several years. All the time I was home alone, dressed like secretary, etc. Since my job was "per call" and there was not much of it, there was a lot of time to experiment with everything.

RE: What would be a perfect job for you? - Like Ra - 20 May 2022

(20 May 2022, 16:06 )Vixien Wrote: I was ... dressed like secretary
👍

RE: What would be a perfect job for you? - Tinker D - 20 May 2022

I got nothing.
With my work, I have to keep a low key.
I react with a lot of people in all age groups.
Not going to lose a fun job just because I want to wear a skirt with my pantyhose.