Like Ra's Naughty Forum
You know you’re kinky when… - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: You know you’re kinky when… (/Thread-You-know-you%E2%80%99re-kinky-when%E2%80%A6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - Like Ra - 26 Sep 2021

I bet you get it

bimbo-01.png thumbnail     barbie-01-fetish.webp thumbnail    x3

bambi_sleeps-01.jpg thumbnail   

Post a comment below if you are triggered 😁

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - Like Ra - 30 Sep 2021

(26 Sep 2021, 22:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Post a comment below if you are triggered 😁
WHAT? Nobody???? 😆

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - PurpleVibes - 30 Sep 2021

(30 Sep 2021, 00:46 )Like Ra Wrote: WHAT? Nobody????
Maybe they can't because they are triggered 😋, then an hour later they try to comment but see the pictures again and get triggered once more. Nice hypno cycle.

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - subyasha - 30 Sep 2021

I did get a tingly sensation, lol. I've been doing the hypnos on and off but haven't been consistent  Girl_smile

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - Michael - 13 Oct 2021

I felt like warm wave going through my body and left me little excited and aroused. I wanted to obey when I see pic.

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - Tinker D - 14 Oct 2021

Nope. Nothing for me.

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - Like Ra - 14 Oct 2021

What is for you?

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - ltxrob - 15 Oct 2021

You know you're kinky when you decide it's time to have a clear-out of old gear that has started falling apart, like coatings on PVC or Zentai, or stuff that arrived and was just cheap crap rather than just cheap..

And you end up filling half a big black bin bag!! Rolleyes

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - madjack - 15 Oct 2021

(15 Oct 2021, 11:01 )ltxrob Wrote: You know you're kinky when you decide it's time to have a clear-out of old gear that has started falling apart, like coatings on PVC or Zentai, or stuff that arrived and was just cheap crap rather than just cheap..

And you end up filling half a big black bin bag!! Rolleyes

It's as if you'd read my mind! That's almost exactly what I've just done....    Rofl2   Rofl2   

I would like to edit this to cover my actual experience....

You know you're kinky when you decide it's time to have a clear-out of old gear that's has started falling apart, like coatings on PVC, Zentai, 'Faux leather' or stuff that arrived and was just cheap crap rather than just cheap..

And you end up filling half a big black bin bag...
...and there's still too much stuff left over to fit it back into the bags you got it out of! 🤔🤔🤔🤔

MJ

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - ltxrob - 18 Oct 2021

(15 Oct 2021, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: ...and there's still too much stuff left over to fit it back into the bags you got it out of! [Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif]

YUP!!!  Rolleyes 😁 😋 😇