Like Ra's Naughty Forum
PVC (vinyl), plastic, polyethylene photos and videos - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: PVC (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-PVC)
+--- Thread: PVC (vinyl), plastic, polyethylene photos and videos (/Thread-PVC-vinyl-plastic-polyethylene-photos-and-videos)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: PVC (vinyl), plastic, polyethylene photos and videos - Strappado - 12 Nov 2015

Nice, but I prefer the pvc-costume, can't really say why.

More images I found:

banana10.jpg thumbnail   
a one-piece sweat suit with only one opening at the collar

EM1717.jpg thumbnail     EM1717-02.jpg thumbnail     EM1717-04.jpg thumbnail     EM1717-05.jpg thumbnail   
this might be latex, hard to tell. Anyway, nice pictures

alessandra_ambrosio-latex-01.jpg thumbnail   
said to be latex, but it looks like PVC to me

RE: PVC (vinyl), plastic, polyethylene photos and videos - madjack - 03 Dec 2015

move PVC?

tumblr_nvqo8clG2u1ttbvz3o1_1280.jpg thumbnail    - is this a vacuum or just a big PVC bag?
 tumblr_nw6p9xCaQl1uw4yhmo1_540.jpg thumbnail    - singing in the rain?

MJ

RE: PVC (vinyl), plastic, polyethylene photos and videos - ltxrob - 03 Dec 2015

I think it's a dual chamber inflatable mattress for lacking of a better description.
Climb into the centre pocket and inflate bottom and then top chamber leaving you delightfully trapped and squashed.

RE: PVC (vinyl), plastic, polyethylene photos and videos - madjack - 23 Dec 2015

How about this one?

tumblr_nycz3w5Plt1qz9abqo2_540.jpg thumbnail    - are her legs covered in PVC or latex?

MJ

RE: PVC (vinyl), plastic, polyethylene photos and videos - Like Ra - 23 Dec 2015

(23 Dec 2015, 08:44 )madjack Wrote: are her legs covered in PVC or latex?
Latex. The fit is too good for PVC

RE: PVC (vinyl), plastic, polyethylene photos and videos - Strappado - 24 Jan 2016

(10 Nov 2015, 04:23 )Strappado Wrote: I tried to buy this, but the supplier never delivered, got my money back thanks to paypal though. I still would like to have it...

I am trying again, through amazon us, it should arrive around mid February. I also tried amazon Japan, but could not find it, although it is quite clearly a Japanese item.

black_plastic_dress-01.jpg thumbnail   

RE: PVC (vinyl), plastic, polyethylene photos and videos - madjack - 19 Feb 2016

(24 Jan 2016, 15:25 )Strappado Wrote:
(10 Nov 2015, 04:23 )Strappado Wrote: I tried to buy this, but the supplier never delivered, got my money back thanks to paypal though. I still would like to have it...

I am trying again, through amazon us, it should arrive around mid February. I also tried amazon Japan, but could not find it, although it is quite clearly a Japanese item.

Has it arrived yet? Very interesting outfit and would love to see what it looked like in 'real life' (rather than on the perfect model in the perfect pose and the perfect light, if you see what I mean)

MJ

RE: PVC (vinyl), plastic, polyethylene photos and videos - madjack - 19 Feb 2016

Some PVC images for you:

tumblr_ntirisHPTe1uycyh2o1_540.jpg thumbnail    - PVC hoods seem to be popular
 tumblr_o20s4bTNwA1s9ykvxo1_540.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_o20s4hX2pr1s9ykvxo1_540.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_o20s4mArAL1s9ykvxo1_540.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_o20s4tfVIJ1s9ykvxo1_540.jpg thumbnail    - I certain this is a PVC body-bag and not latex

Enjoy

MJ

RE: PVC (vinyl), plastic, polyethylene photos and videos - Like Ra - 19 Feb 2016

(19 Feb 2016, 12:11 )madjack Wrote: I certain this is a PVC body-bag and not latex
I've seen these photos, but it looks like latex to me.

(19 Feb 2016, 14:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Feb 2016, 12:11 )madjack Wrote: I certain this is a PVC body-bag and not latex
I've seen these photos, but it looks like latex to me.

It was the last picture that convinced me it was PVC, the 'creases' don't look like latex... but I may be wrong

MJ