Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Why do you wear pantyhose? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose & stockings (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Pantyhose-stockings)
+--- Thread: Why do you wear pantyhose? (/Thread-Why-do-you-wear-pantyhose)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Why do you wear pantyhose? - AliD - 30 Dec 2014

I guess I have a lot to discover :p

RE: Why do you wear pantyhose? - Stormshield - 02 Mar 2015

I wear them because they DO feel good. How it clings to the legs and body. The way it feels when I move.
Every time I pull up a pair it feels incredible. Every time i.pull them down, the scent of it when they are at body temperature. The way they feel around my lower body parts.
And actually they putting it back together after the bathroom is not a nuisance. I like messing with it.
I don't wanna take them off again.

RE: Why do you wear pantyhose? - Vixien - 03 Mar 2015

(02 Mar 2015, 22:04 )Stormshield Wrote: I wear them because they DO feel good. How it clings to the legs and body. The way it feels when I move.
Every time I pull up a pair it feels incredible. Every time i.pull them down, the scent of it when they are at body temperature. The way they feel around my lower body parts.
And actually they putting it back together after the bathroom is not a nuisance. I like messing with it.
I don't wanna take them off again.

Same with me, but without limitation to pantyhose only. Nylon is the keyword , especially non-strech 😊

RE: Why do you wear pantyhose? - Stormshield - 04 Mar 2015

I have nylon shirts with spaghetti straps as well. There is just no other feeling. I have abandoned men's underwear a year ago. Men's stuff is just ridiculous. Women's clothes feel exponentially better. I could never go back again. Even my Wife accepts it now and buys me stuff and supports me. As long as it doesn't look too girly.
I am grateful I've come that far with Her. But secretly I wish She would play with me en femme.
But I'm happy the way it is.
She understood that it isn't fair that a woman can run around in anything, but a man can't. It is silly beyond belief.
Look how many women run around dressed like a man pretty much. Anything they do is ok.

RE: Why do you wear pantyhose? - mzterrythonng - 16 May 2015

I wear them because it makes me feel sexy in them. So I guess you would say for my own satisfaction

RE: Why do you wear pantyhose? - Culmor - 16 May 2015

Women's clothes feel exponentially better

All that needs saying really. Why women don't walk around in a constant state of excitement I've no idea.

RE: Why do you wear pantyhose? - Like Ra - 16 May 2015

Way too many women hate pantyhose...

RE: Why do you wear pantyhose? - spandextc - 22 Jun 2015

Sexual excitement, gratification, and objectification.

Very clinical. For science.

RE: Why do you wear pantyhose? - Tinker D - 24 Jun 2015

I like the feel of them. But restroom duty are a drag.

RE: Why do you wear pantyhose? - Leanne12 - 25 Jun 2015

A good pair of pantyhose or stockings will make my freshly shaven and moisturized legs feel like they're being kissed by angels. That's a good enough reason, right?