Like Ra's Naughty Forum
I have some pics in my collection too - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Art (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Art)
+--- Thread: I have some pics in my collection too (/Thread-I-have-some-pics-in-my-collection-too)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - Like Ra - 03 Jan 2014

Who is not? 😁

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - Tinker D - 03 Jan 2014

We all are to a degree. However, dumping a pile of pics to gain status does nothing to gain status.
Example:
Because all of the pics you dumped, how do some of us know that you just copied the pics from this or another site, and dumped them here claiming they are yours just to gain status.

Hmm????

The last pics I sent to Ra, I stated where I got them, the page numbers and the whole magazine I own.

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - Like Ra - 03 Jan 2014

(03 Jan 2014, 15:24 )Tinker D Wrote: dumped them here claiming they are yours just to gain status.
He did not say that it's his pictures. And it's obvious that he did not draw them 😉 Also, the source is usually unknown.

Of course he didn't draw them. That was not the point I was trying to make. Hmm....
Maybe I need to rewrite this comment.

Ok, I have pictures in my collection. If I wanted to impress you, would I just dump my entire terra bite drive on your site, or look at what was posted and add items that you don't have.

Is that better?

And by the way, Ra, I love your site.
Wish I could meet you in person.

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - Topsissy - 03 Jan 2014

(03 Jan 2014, 21:35 )Tinker D Wrote: Of course he didn't draw them. That was not the point I was trying to make. Hmm....
Maybe I need to rewrite this comment.

Ok, I have pictures in my collection. If I wanted to impress you, would I just dump my entire terra bite drive on your site, or look at what was posted and add items that you don't have.

Is that better?

And by the way, Ra, I love your site.
Wish I could meet you in person.

I agree with Tinker D that this site is great.

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - Tinker D - 04 Jan 2014

Why thank you.

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - Like Ra - 04 Jan 2014

(03 Jan 2014, 21:35 )Tinker D Wrote: Is that better?
Much! Hence I asked to sort/repost the pictures.

Also, usually it's not about "impressing" but rather "sharing with similar minded", what is a bit different 😉

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - Topsissy - 04 Jan 2014

(04 Jan 2014, 22:40 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Jan 2014, 21:35 )Tinker D Wrote: Is that better?
Much! Hence I asked to sort/repost the pictures.

Also, usually it's not about "impressing" but rather "sharing with similar minded", what is a bit different 😉

One thing that makes this site so interesting and erotic to me is the thoughtfulness and intellegence of the choice of pics that are placed in the threads compared to just pic dumps. In otherwords, I like how member posts follow logical erotic "themes." Thats sexy, if that makes any sense.