Like Ra's Naughty Forum
I have some pics in my collection too - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Art (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Art)
+--- Thread: I have some pics in my collection too (/Thread-I-have-some-pics-in-my-collection-too)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - Tinker D - 01 Jan 2014

Hmm...
I was thinking more of how a girl or guy getting caught after a self bondage was compleated.

Something like tieing yourself up in your older sisters gym outfit.

Got a story like that?

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - whizbang - 01 Jan 2014

(01 Jan 2014, 01:17 )Tinker D Wrote: Hmm...
I was thinking more of how a girl or guy getting caught after a self bondage was compleated.

Something like tieing yourself up in your older sisters gym outfit.

Got a story like that?
As a matter of fact I think I have some I will have to look around some. I might even write some myself. I mean that's what happened in my first story and a couple of my later ones involved a domme and sub getting caught in the act. I have been thinking of doing some of that plot line.

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - Like Ra - 01 Jan 2014

(01 Jan 2014, 01:16 )culmor Wrote: Did you like the RL (real life) cosplay 'Totally Spies' pics I posted?
Did you? Where? I must have missed them... Search did not help.

(01 Jan 2014, 01:16 )culmor Wrote: I thought my posts on J-Sette and female pop star impersonators might be popular (lots of leotards and shiny hose, heavy make-up etc) but seemingly not.
Mm... Too "pop", too artificial and too exaggerated probably? J-Sette and Vogue are more authentic and "real" though.

I think this is what I do not like about most transvestites (do not confuse with crossdressers or transsexuals): overdoing, "artificiallity", exaggeration and losing sense of common sense and humour. As always, there are exceptions (mostly "made in" Japan, Thailand, etc. 😉 )

But did YOU do anything like that?
On real life.

Example, I am now wearing panties, and pantyhose, with boots. I am going to my friends house with gin and tonic. I am also taking a red shirt, and bra as well as a coil of rope and a ball gag.

Well see what happens next.

See you all tomarow.

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - Culmor - 01 Jan 2014

Just for Ra, the cosplay 'Totally Spies'. he somehow missed last time 😁

1.jpg thumbnail     2.jpg thumbnail     3.jpg thumbnail     4.jpg thumbnail     5.jpg thumbnail     6.jpg thumbnail     7.jpg thumbnail     8.jpg thumbnail     9.jpg thumbnail   

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - Like Ra - 01 Jan 2014

No latex???? 😊

I like the super girl in picture 3
The others look like they escape from a traffic light factory, and out of sequence, even April from T.M.N.T. Cartoons had more features than these girls.
My feelings, but thank you for posting these.

Hmm... How about 3 guys in the same outfits, and dorky wigs?

All with beers of course.

Totally Spies. - Culmor - 01 Jan 2014

Ah, but it's all just a parody based on how the French imagine Californian Valley Girls to be. Post-postmodernistically ironic I suppose. Or maybe just metamodernistic.
I lose track, so far as I see it seems they all just wear catsuits and get tied up a lot

😉

Maybe latex catsuits with a layer of J-lube?

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - NoNeedToBreathe - 03 Jan 2014

Whizz you're an image thief