Like Ra's Naughty Forum
I have some pics in my collection too - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Art (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Art)
+--- Thread: I have some pics in my collection too (/Thread-I-have-some-pics-in-my-collection-too)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - Tinker D - 01 Jan 2014

Hey Ra,
Do we have any Spy bondage pictures ( not the three spy girls in Totaly Spy", but something for a possible self bondage session?

You know, pantyhose, leoatards, rope, a timer?

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - whizbang - 01 Jan 2014

(01 Jan 2014, 00:00 )Tinker D Wrote: Hey Ra,
Do we have any Spy bondage pictures ( not the three spy girls in Totaly Spy", but something for a possible self bondage session?

You know, pantyhose, leoatards, rope, a timer?
I'll have to look I might. Most of what is in my #1 computer won't fit well here but I have some stuff in older boxes that could I hope to be getting some stuff salvaged from one of my old boxes back tomorrow. I also have another box with quite a bit in it that just needs a new mouse. and a RAM upgrade that should be back up soon as well I'll look around in the mean time for stuff that might work in the boxes that are up. I just found out that a lot of my stuff does not work here so I have to do a bit of checking around. No promises but with all the stuff I have you never know.

I was asking Ra.....

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - Like Ra - 01 Jan 2014

(01 Jan 2014, 00:00 )Tinker D Wrote: Do we have any Spy bondage pictures
You mean aeady uploaded in the forum or blog? There should be a couple, but not many...

(01 Jan 2014, 00:00 )Tinker D Wrote: not the three spy girls in Totaly Spy
BTW, I collect "Totally Spies" bondage art, will post separately 😉

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - Culmor - 01 Jan 2014

Tinker D wrote:
Quote:...Do we have any Spy bondage pictures ( not the three spy girls in Totaly Sp(ies)",

What's the problem with 'Totally Spies'? There were some great bondage and peril scenes in that series (one in which they were hog-tied in shiny black 'stealth suits' in a castle dungeon which was slowly filling up with water immediately springs to mind...).

Edit, I think Ra beat me to the point...
😁

Hey wiz zee

Have you ever tied yourself up?
Like in a girls school uniform?

Found them Boaring.

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - Like Ra - 01 Jan 2014

(01 Jan 2014, 00:53 )culmor Wrote: What's the problem with 'Totally Spies'? There were some great bondage and peril scenes in that series
Yes, even in the real series, not mmm... fanfics 😁 What a great fetish/bondage (French?) invention (indented for kids, BTW 😁 )

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - whizbang - 01 Jan 2014

(01 Jan 2014, 00:54 )Tinker D Wrote: Hey wiz zee

Have you ever tied yourself up?
Like in a girls school uniform?
I have done self bondage a number of times usually eitther naked od in underwear. I'm not much into cross dressing. I found some pics just now that you might find of interest I was reminded of them by your request even though it was not directed to me I figure I could try to help anyway. I'll see if you like these first three and if you do I have more stuff. The second and third pics are before and after.

RE: I have some pics in my collection too - Culmor - 01 Jan 2014

No problem.
Is it because they're cartoon characters? Or because they're Valley Girls? Did you like the RL (real life) cosplay 'Totally Spies' pics I posted?
I'm not intending to be critical, just wanting to get feedback on what the regulars here are interested in. For example, I thought my posts on J-Sette and female pop star impersonators might be popular (lots of leotards and shiny hose, heavy make-up etc) but seemingly not.
Anybody?