Like Ra's Naughty Forum
What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose & stockings (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Pantyhose-stockings)
+--- Thread: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? (/Thread-What-pantyhose-stockings-are-you-wearing-today)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - DoreiGring - 19 Aug 2011

White Ritch Control Top (I may be mistaken, but it is white and quite strong) and a red Speedo Endurance suit.

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - ssqman - 20 Aug 2011

Leggs Sheer Energy nude....

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - Like Ra - 22 Aug 2011

The world is not perfect. A local supermarket (Albert Heijn, NL) sells 20den shiny plastic-looking pantyhose. I love the shine, I love the colour, I like the surface. The price is a bit too high (4€).

But these drawbacks are very frustrating:

o- You have to check what's inside, recently they stuffed in matte dull pantyhose. The colour is also different.

o- The size in unpredictable.

o- The size is increasing every day

o- They slide down (wearing swimsuit is highly recommended)

But the look is gorgeous. Wearing them with mini shorts right now.

Discovered a hole in the pantyhose and within 3 min converted them into bodystockings. Should've done it earlier, but I was afraid that they are not big/elastic enough to be pulled up to my armpits. But since they are aeady ripped, who cares?

How I love that feeling of tightly pulled up pantyhose, when your every move is being transmitted by the filmy elastic shiny material to all parts of your body!

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - Like Ra - 26 Aug 2011

Dark grey shiny Falke Seidenglatt 15 (or 20?) bought by my wife and tight jeans mini-shorts.

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - Like Ra - 27 Aug 2011

Dark ping tiger-striped Falke (my wife tossed me a pack in the morning) with mini-shorts.

The pantyhose are so slippery that I walk like on wet ice. Gonna ask my wife to make a photo.

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - Like Ra - 29 Aug 2011

Off-white lacy Fabiany with micro-net (my wife bought me them last week) with mini-shorts. Unexpectedly very tight.

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - regular123 - 02 Sep 2011

my first post, I am wearing nude futuro suport hose with a home made attached penis sheath and capezio carmel colored tights over them

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - Like Ra - 02 Sep 2011

Very dark blue (almost black) Vroom&Dreesman (Dutch warehouse) 40 den shimmering pantyhose, jeans shorts, dark blue t-shirt.