Like Ra's Naughty Forum
What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose & stockings (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Pantyhose-stockings)
+--- Thread: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? (/Thread-What-pantyhose-stockings-are-you-wearing-today)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - shinytights - 14 Jun 2016

Thought I would wear these glossy ones today love the shine.

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - Culmor - 14 Jun 2016

The last few days I've been wearing the shimmer dance tights from 'Silky' I posted a while ago. I'm very impressed with them, not quite as thick or opaque as Danskin/Capezio/Mondor but still a very good comfortable and 'huggy' fit and nice slippery 'glassy' texture. Their waistband stays put without 'rolling over' in the night either which is sometimes I've occasionally had a problem with. As you'd expect they seem quite robust (in a good way).
The traditional ballet tights are very nice too, an equally good fit and cling but only a very slight sheen and an almost velvety texture. The great thing about these is, of course. the raised rear seam which is quite addictively strokeable 😊

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - shinytights - 15 Jun 2016

Well today thought would go for white that am wearing here

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - Like Ra - 21 Jun 2016

(14 Jun 2016, 18:41 )culmor Wrote: he raised rear seam which is quite addictively strokeable
Ah, love back-seamed tights...

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - sweetrubber - 22 Jun 2016

Today I am wearing cheap nude pantyhose. It is get hot in Chicago and they work fine.

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - hosice77 - 23 Jun 2016

Right now I'm wearing nude stockings, actually hold-ups cos' it's too warm outside. And of course I enjoy touching my nylon legs and exploring this wonderful site!

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - Like Ra - 24 Jun 2016

You guys won't believe me, but I haven't been wearing pantyhose since December. And I haven't been epilating either. But today I have finally some spare time. When my wife noticed my epilated legs, she immediately said:"Put on pantyhose. And high heels. Now.". And I did 😉

Here I'm wearing Falke Sailing 15 striped seamed pantyhose with Speedo waterpolo swimsuit, wetlook leather-like shorts and Domina Please 5.5" heels. I almost completely lost my ability to walk/stand on such heels, so I took some selfies while sitting 😁

Falke_pantyhose_swimsuit_wetlok_shorts_high-heels-IMG_1364.jpg thumbnail     Falke_pantyhose_swimsuit_wetlok_shorts_high-heels-IMG_1365.jpg thumbnail     Falke_pantyhose_swimsuit_wetlok_shorts_high-heels-IMG_1366.jpg thumbnail     Falke_pantyhose_swimsuit_wetlok_shorts_high-heels-IMG_1367.jpg thumbnail   

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - B1u3 - 25 Jun 2016

Looking neat!

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - Tinker D - 25 Jun 2016

I like your shorts.
May I ask where did you get them?

RE: What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? - Like Ra - 26 Jun 2016

Mmm.. As far as I remember I bought them in a shopping centre on Mallorca two years ago. They are indeed beautiful, and very comfortable. And not expensive (around 20 euros).