Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Latex chlorination - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Latex (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Latex)
+--- Thread: Latex chlorination (/Thread-Latex-chlorination--1005)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Latex chlorination - Like Ra - 15 Aug 2013

(30 Nov 2012, 03:55 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: What did you do with the vacuum cleaner?
I used it to blow chlorine away.

RE: Latex chlorination - Like Ra - 15 Aug 2013

Chlorination might whiten the colours, but still I love the result. Two layers of latex on a bit sweaty skin with no dressing aid (e.g. J-lube) - no problem! And it's so smooth, silky and slippery...

Need to play with various polishers. I hope one of them will return the original colour.

RE: Latex chlorination - Vacbedbound - 05 Mar 2014

Don't you miss the sticky, slippery feeling on your skin when you wear chlorinated Latex? How does it feel? I heard that the powder-free medical latex gloves are chlorinated...
I have no chlorinated Latex, but i think about buying a nice Catsuit and i am not shure if i should order it chlorinated.

RE: Latex chlorination - Like Ra - 06 Mar 2014

(05 Mar 2014, 19:27 )Vacbedbound Wrote: Don't you miss the sticky, slippery feeling on your skin when you wear chlorinated Latex?
It is VERY slippery and (fortunately) not sticky 😉

(05 Mar 2014, 19:27 )Vacbedbound Wrote: i am not shure if i should order it chlorinated.
Absolutely, do not even hesitate! Buy chlorinated!

RE: Latex chlorination - Like Ra - 18 Dec 2014

Great information from Simon O:

http://www.rubber-store.com/news-Chlorinating.html

RE: Latex chlorination - Like Ra - 18 Aug 2017

Chlorinated latex is a bliss... No more hair or skin pulling, no more hassle, no more stickiness...

This time I used a cooling box for chlorination, what greatly simplified the process. You can tilt/shake/rock the box in all directions without spilling or chlorine poisoning. It's not completely hermetic though.

cooling-box-01.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Latex chlorination - Culmor - 19 Aug 2017

I really don't get the whole chlorination thing. To me the restrictivness of rubber is a big part of the fun. 

My favourite costume (and one I don't often wear it as it's so difficult and intense that I have to be in the right mood) is my Pfeiffer Catwoman  Of which Michelle said

Quote:It was the most uncomfortable costume I've ever been in. They had to powder me down, help me inside and then vacuum-pack the suit. They'd paint it with a silicon-based finish to give it its trademark shine. I had those claws, and I was always catching them in things. The face mask was smashing my face and choking me...

Quote: Specifically, the crew used powder and vacuums to make it as tight as physically possible (including the mask), which created the suit's trademark form-fitting appearance.

It takes me the best part of an hour to get the entire outfit pulled on up and laced and I always save the final coat of scarlet lippy till after I've polished and lubed. What might seem a minor thing, although I use a lip brush for the base layers the final coat has to be straight from the tube. But by that point in the costuming I'm shaking so hard with excitement I usually end up dropping it. The whole process of suiting up gets me a hundred per-cent into character, I suppose it's like method acting. Hell, I'm overheated and sweaty, my boots hurt, my corset hurts, my cowl hurts, my claws catch on everything. But that's what it is to be the '92 Catwoman, that's what Michele felt like on set when she knew (cf Wogan) she was having fetishists everywhere '...climbing the walls'.

Anyway, back on to topic, if I chlorinated the entire outfit and could just pull it on like jeans and a tee shirt what would be the point? The struggle with the lube and rubber, it's like the lacing of the corset and boots, the tuck and the fake boobs, it's all part of the suiting-up psychological process that makes the entire thing so fiercely erotic for me. 

Rant over 😊

RE: Latex chlorination - Like Ra - 19 Aug 2017

(19 Aug 2017, 09:59 )culmor Wrote: I really don't get the whole chlorination thing. To me the restrictivness of rubber is a big part of the fun. 
Chlorinated rubber is no less restrictive, than non-chlorinated one. And the feeling of the much-more-silky-than-silk latex is really overwhelming. Soooooo smooooooooth...... It's like high quality stockings, which do not want to lay obediently, but snake out and "leak" on the floor like a liquid. Also, it's cleaner, no powder or slushy (chwak-chwok with every step 😁 ) lube is needed.

(19 Aug 2017, 09:59 )culmor Wrote: the struggle with the lube and rubber, it's like the lacing of the corset and boots
None of these excites me, really. All this ado gets me rather out of the mood. I prefer to be dressed up as soon as possible, and enjoy the end result longer. I prefer to struggle in bondage, than loosing time and energy trying to get into this #$%^& hair pulling tearing apart catsuit 😁

BTW, @Culmor, have you ever tried chlorinated latex?

RE: Latex chlorination - Culmor - 19 Aug 2017

Quote:BTW, @culmor, have you ever tried chlorinated latex?

No, it just doesn't appeal. I like the whole tugging and squeaking thing 😊

Quote:chwak-chwok with every step

But you still must get just as sweaty - doesn't that have the same effect? Also, I've heard  that one you chlorinate latex it never shines properly again - is that true?

RE: Latex chlorination - Like Ra - 19 Aug 2017

(19 Aug 2017, 13:21 )culmor Wrote: Also, I've heard  that one you chlorinate latex it never shines properly again - is that true?
Depends on the polish 😉 I did not notice any serious effect here. The colours might (and sometimes do) fade, though. But it depends on the latex. For example, last time I chlorinated two Chinese catsuits - I did not notice anything detrimental at all. Even the zip colour stayed the same!

BTW, it's much easier to wash & dry chlorinated latex.

(19 Aug 2017, 13:21 )culmor Wrote: But you still must get just as sweaty - doesn't that have the same effect?
Very true, but water based lubricant adds some moisture. I usually use J-lube, what makes walking VERY slippery 😁