Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Latex chlorination - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Latex (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Latex)
+--- Thread: Latex chlorination (/Thread-Latex-chlorination--1005)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - Like Ra - 03 Aug 2012

This is what chlorination is about.

I forgot to put out the garbage container. I was wearing two layers of white nylon pantyhose and a swimsuit, what was definitely not enough to go outside. I effortlessly pulled on rubber shorts, a fleece jacket on top and the problem solved.

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - Like Ra - 03 Aug 2012

Wearing chlorinated transparent latex briefs almost the whole day (+ thin shiny pantyhose). Just as a test. I was never able to survive that before - the latex pinched skin, pulled hair, twisted and cut into my flesh.

But now.... What a difference! Latex is so enjoyable now. Love it!

Off to chlorinate more. (Just bought 3 litres of HCl and 4 litres of bleach 😉 )

Wooohhaaaa... I hope I'm not too much poisoned with chlorine... Same proportions, same claimed percentage (5% and 10%) but what a difference.... I changed only the brand of the bleach.

Unlike the previous sessions, today chlorine was everywhere. I had to run to the shed and pull out powerful rack fans to blow the gas out. But it did not help much. Looks like even after 10-15 minutes (usually 4min) the reaction was still going.

Closed the door and ran away...

OK, what I've learned today: new ingredient - back to small amounts.

Probably DanKlorix bleach has Na(2|H)CO3 (or NaOH?) added to neutralize acids just in case. And the EuroShopper bleach is pure.

Now I have to wait for a windy day....

I'm still literally shaking.... Fortunately my cat went for a walk right before I mixed two ingredients together.

But the result is nothing short of stunning. So this is how it's supposed to be.

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - Like Ra - 04 Aug 2012

You never know how much latex gear you've got unless you start washing, powdering, polishing or chlorinating...

I'm sill not done with chlorination. This is what's left to be done:

o- mini dress
o- single stocking (or lower part of a body bag)
o- "strait-jacket" (or upper part of a body bag)
o- sheet
o- duvet cover
o- a couple of items to rechlorinate
o- something I forgot about or shoved somewhere

The only thing I do not know what to do with is the bed sheet. It's too big. Even washing it is a big problem. That's why I switched to PVC.

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - Like Ra - 04 Aug 2012

It turned out that the easiest thing to chlorinate was the big body bag. I just poured 5l of water and the rest of the ingredients in the bag closed the neck and shuffled. Chlorine was caught inside 😉

RE: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts - Like Ra - 05 Aug 2012

Everything stinks. Chlorine is everywhere. Everything is disinfected. Say bacteria NO! Chlorinate your latex!

😁

Oh, I'm going slightly maaaaad....

RE: Fetish clothes and Staying warm in winter - Like Ra - 30 Nov 2012

(30 Nov 2012, 03:11 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: When you did the big body bag, did the gas come out of that just as much? Or did it mainly get trapped inside?
Almost nothing came out of the bag, but when I poured the liquid out the smell was quite strong.

(30 Nov 2012, 03:11 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: Is it a visible gas?
Not in that concentration 😉 But it's actually green (hence the name).

(30 Nov 2012, 03:11 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: I wonder if passing it through a carbon filter would help any.
No.

(30 Nov 2012, 03:11 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: both my (small) gardens are within plain view
So is mine, but I placed everything close to the door and switched the vacuum cleaner on 😉

RE: Fetish clothes and Staying warm in winter - LustrousLaminaLover - 30 Nov 2012

I have a wooden box that's apparently a shed... how much room would you say was needed? I can almost turn around in it...
Then again, that would mean traipsing from the house to the shed carrying fetistash. No go.

I need to do it indoors, I just need to figure how to minimise the smell and the potential of death. There's bound to be a way.
Damn. So close, and yet, so far.

EDIT: What did you do with the vacuum cleaner?

/LLL