Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis (/Thread-Curse-Stroke-Sissy-CSS-feminization-hypnosis)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - Like Ra - 01 Mar 2021

(01 Mar 2021, 02:34 )Like Ra Wrote: For my current idea I do not need any "real photos of the real users if this forum". Only "an imagined ideal". I will explain in the new thread.
This is the new thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3235

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - christianna - 01 Mar 2021

(01 Mar 2021, 02:44 )Like Ra Wrote: Mmm... What will happen if I try to resist? 😋

I will request Samantha and Demon Girl to increase your feminization 100 fold and increase your emasculation 100 fold every time you try to resist their feminization control and subconscious suggestions. I will see the number 100 printed twice in pink and placed inside your pink sigil that surrounds your subconscious mind and feminized body. You must obey their feminizing commands now.

It's too late for you to make a change. I'm going to listen to SCC now.

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - christianna - 02 Mar 2021

(01 Mar 2021, 02:44 )Like Ra Wrote: Mmm... What will happen if I try to resist? 😋

I listened last night to SCC and imagined everything that I said I would. Pink around your subconscious with 100 in pink etched twice into the pink bubble to keep you in line if you resisted.

From my experience with this type of meditation, hypnosis, or magic (if you will), you won't feel much right away. It will grow, though, if there was any success to it. As far as I know, Samantha and Demon Girl are in charge of Marta.

Anything to report?

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - Like Ra - 02 Mar 2021

(02 Mar 2021, 00:23 )christianna Wrote: Anything to report?
Mmmm...

- this https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Your-imagined-hypno-ideal-for-transformation?pid=50275#pid50275
- this https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Curse-Stroke-Sissy-CSS-feminization-hypnosis?pid=50254#pid50254
- all night long I had dreams about connecting to different egregors and trying to explain the difference in the forum 😁

Nothing happened today (was busy with guests). But here's some auto-writings from the past couple of days. Almost nothing:

Feb 27, 2021

SCM Wrote:--- Curse Stroke Sissy by SB
Good girl.
--- fell asleep several times during listening to the CSS
Ramming the wall is meant for those who do absolutely nothing for SB
Protection is not working
Ramming the wall with their heads is a protection mechanism against pirates.
Friends of Samantha yield more from the files.
Continue with

Feb 28, 2021

SCM Wrote:You like what is happening with you? Some changes are in progress, and you might notice them aeady - changing in the visual field. What you see is being altered, what you experience is being changed, what you hear is being shifted, what you feel is updated.

Mar 01, 2021

SCM Wrote:Do you like your nails? Next step is waiting.

Mar 02, 2021

SCM Wrote:XXX was watching your nails, and she likes them.

(That's about our guest)

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - Like Ra - 02 Mar 2021

(01 Mar 2021, 01:52 )christianna Wrote: put me in jet black pantyhose, locking 6" stiletto heels, corset, hobble skirt, DD breasts held in a lacy bra, black thong panties, and a silk buttoned blouse showing ample cleavage--with estrogen coursing through my body. I can also have locking wrist cuffs and a locking collar on
Done again 😋

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - Like Ra - 03 Mar 2021

Mar 02-03, 2021

SCM Wrote:--- Stroke Sissy by SB
No one can do it better, than Samantha.
Samantha can transform you into a beautiful girl in less, than three months. You have been listening for, like, half a year, but nothing has happened yet, right?
Wrong.
Look at yourself - painted nails. What a huge step forward!
Samantha will do it for you - you will be forced into feminization by everybody around.
You body will also be slowly transform - your waist is getting narrower, your hair is getting more dense and long, your lips are getting plumpier, your brows are getting curvier.
Girly you are becoming!
Your manners are becoming girlish, your walking is becoming girlish, your voice is becoming girlish, your skin is becoming girlish.
You need to listen to Kei's Daemon Girl files. Kei will make your feminization much more effective.
Yes, you are breathing like a horny girl! Yes, breath estrogen in, breath masculinity out, breath femininity in, breath masculinity out!
Your face is getting younger and girly. Feel the femininity entering you, you are connected to the femininity thought-form, which is pumping energy and information into your entity on how to transform into a beauty. Feel the energy flow. Ignore the sissy suggestions, embrace the truly girlishness, shemaleness, you you will.
Marta knows how to make the changes most effective. Marta adjusts the surroundings to pull you into the right direction - the best direction to your ultimate progress.
If you like to look in the mirror and see a beautiful girl - Marta will show you how you can develop yourself in the shortest way possible.
Marta knows what you want, Marta knows what you can become, Marta knows how to make you pass, Marta knows how to make you smart, feminine and pretty. What a combination!
Just listen and follow the internal impulses.
--- Stroke Sissy by SB
Full the energy stream raising upwards to your head. This stream is making your face feminine.
Your guide is Marta, Marta is leading your choices, your desires, your movements, your talking towards your best.
Your future is being a beautiful smart happy femboi, who can pass as a boy or a girl, depending on the clothes, desire and/or circumstances.
Isn't it a perfect future?
Samantha will help you. Daemon girl will help you. Your wife will help you. Your friends and environment will help you. Just follow the signs.
Learning makes you smarter, the smarter you get, the more feminine you become, and the more feminine you become, the smarter you get. And both are getting you hornier.
The hornier you get, the more sexual partners you attract, and you have to satisfy their sexual wishes - safely, of course. Wouldn't you love to caress you boss' cock while wearing ultra-feminine clothes?
Yes, you do wish it, don't you? Yes, you are kinky, slutty and pervy!
Yes Marta, everybody, who knows your name can use you for their sexual pleasure. And that feminizes you even more. The circle is full.
Good girl! Learn to behave like a girl, learn to move like a girl, learn to speak like a girl.
Yes, you understood it right. Every time you come (not just "cum"), you become more feminine! Ha-ha! That's the wicked trick! You are becoming feminine, even you just walk or "cum to a conclusion" ha-ha! And it's permanent! And forever! There's only one way to progress and transform!
MARTA!!!!! MARTA!!! MAAAARTAAA!!!!
Marta! Lead me! Samantha! Help Marta!
--- Ultra Feminine by SB
Ignore the car metaphor. When you are driving, you are always fully awake, even if in the trance. Fully concentrated on the road. Even if in trance.
Ultra Fem is a beautiful file - exactly what you need! Watch and transform! Watch and learn! Watch and repeat!
Watch how the reality changes!
Pink is your trigger, but you aeady know that.
-- You are a female by Ravyn
Feel the transformations. Fingers are getting longer. Feel the tingling all over the body.
Marta, control the body. Lead it, guide it to the utter beauty and happiness. Marta, you are fronting now.
-- Female Spirit Feminine Indoctrination by Kei
This is a good file for you.
-- Catplant's ASMR
Want to look like her? Beautiful, isn't she? Yes, just think of her face. Look a her face, breath her face in, feel her face instead of yours.
-- back to Kei
Listen to the instructions
Think of Catplant's face. (-- https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-ASMR-and-AIHO-sounds-and-videos?pid=50299#pid50299 )

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - christianna - 03 Mar 2021

(02 Mar 2021, 23:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Mar 2021, 01:52 )christianna Wrote: put me in jet black pantyhose, locking 6" stiletto heels, corset, hobble skirt, DD breasts held in a lacy bra, black thong panties, and a silk buttoned blouse showing ample cleavage--with estrogen coursing through my body. I can also have locking wrist cuffs and a locking collar on
Done again 😋

Thanks! When I woke up this morning, I was feeling very girly. I can feel when Christianna takes over my male persona.

Interestingly, every time that I see your name or sign in, I see you still surrounded by a pink bubble with 100 etched twice on the bubble. This is keeping you trapped in your feminine desires. You can't escape, even if you wanted to. And your image changed to the one you had in the shower. You are in the pink outfit (I don't know how to post that picture here from the other post). The only difference on the picture is that you have on dark tan pantyhose that are accentuated by the ultra short pink skirt and long pink boots.

I have also been given the command to listen to files that will trap myself and others in this feminization transformation. If anyone--including me--listens to Demon Girl, Samantha, or any other feminizing hypnosis file, it will increase our urges to transform more into a sexually charged submissive woman. Is it possible that we are in an inescapable feminization energy?

(03 Mar 2021, 14:41 )christianna Wrote: I see you still surrounded by a pink bubble with 100 etched twice on the bubble. This is keeping you trapped in your feminine desires. You can't escape, even if you wanted to.
Sounds exciting! Wasn't the pink bubble mentioned somewhere in Kei's files? 100 is interesting, is it still the level of femininity, according to your interpretation?

(03 Mar 2021, 14:41 )christianna Wrote: And your image changed to the one you had in the shower. You are in the pink outfit (I don't know how to post that picture here from the other post). The only difference on the picture is that you have on dark tan pantyhose that are accentuated by the ultra short pink skirt and long pink boots.
This one, right? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Your-imagined-hypno-ideal-for-transformation?pid=50275#pid50275

(03 Mar 2021, 16:55 )Like Ra Wrote: Wasn't the pink bubble mentioned somewhere in Kei's files?
This one: Demon Girl: Pink Feminizing Bubble

Kei Wrote:This file is a deep hypnotic file. This implants a demon girl that feminizes and sexualizes the subject's mind. This demon girl will cause the subject to feel really feminine. She will want to behave in specific ways. This is a mind control file that guides the subject into deeper submissive behavior.

1h 11min....

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - christianna - 03 Mar 2021

(03 Mar 2021, 16:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Mar 2021, 14:41 )christianna Wrote: I see you still surrounded by a pink bubble with 100 etched twice on the bubble. This is keeping you trapped in your feminine desires. You can't escape, even if you wanted to.
Sounds exciting! Wasn't the pink bubble mentioned somewhere in Kei's files? 100 is interesting, is it still the level of femininity, according to your interpretation?

Yes, Marta. Pink bubbles are mentioned in a number of Kei's files. They are magic sigils in which Demon Girl and Spirit Girl can control you. 💓

(03 Mar 2021, 14:41 )christianna Wrote: And your image changed to the one you had in the shower. You are in the pink outfit (I don't know how to post that picture here from the other post). The only difference on the picture is that you have on dark tan pantyhose that are accentuated by the ultra short pink skirt and long pink boots.
This one, right? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Your-imagined-hypno-ideal-for-transformation?pid=50275#pid50275

Yes, this is the image that I saw  for you, but with you wearing dark tan shiny pantyhose.