Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis (/Thread-Curse-Stroke-Sissy-CSS-feminization-hypnosis)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - christianna - 18 Feb 2021

(18 Feb 2021, 12:19 )Likeย Ra Wrote:
(18 Feb 2021, 04:01 )christianna Wrote: There is a theory that the CIA is behind a lot of the feminization agenda to see if they can turn straight men into feminized submissive sissies.
What are the claimed reasons for that?

Way tooย  much to cover here. To keep it simple, you could call it part of a spirit war: good vs. evil. Or you could just say that bad people do bad things.
If you believe or even research the NWO, then you will know what's behind this agenda.

I stopped fighting the agenda and started doing what felt good, which is to indulge in my pantyhose fetish from time to time. Oh, and a little feminizing brainwashing, too. ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you get the chance, listen to Spirit Girl Mind Controlled Slut. Tons of suggestions throughout to brainwash and subjugate the listener to a feminine spirit takeover.

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - Like Ra - 18 Feb 2021

(18 Feb 2021, 21:05 )christianna Wrote: To keep it simple, you could call it part of a spirit war: good vs. evil. Or you could just say that bad people do bad things.
Ehhh... Neither good nor bad exists on its own, those words are "empty" (e.g. in Buddhistic sense, because they do not exist without each other). Every time we need to define what we consider "good" (when, where, for whom) and "bad" (when, where, for whom). And being "good" or "bad" does not bring any profit.

(On-topic example: what are "good girls" are supposed to do? what are "bad girls" are supposed to do? ๐Ÿ˜ )

However, "particular actions" (without the qualitative ethical assessment - good or bad) can bring profit for someone. Even if we are talking "spiritual profits". Though, it's difficult to impossible to actually measure the "spiritual profits". Hence, we'd better speak in terms of "money", "power" and "own ass covering" as the benefits.

What bring us to the following question: who will get the most direct profit forcing the feminization agenda on the general public? I have only one answer: medical industry (big pharma, surgery, psychologists, etc).

Now let's play conspirologists - government control over weak feminized men? Questionable. Especially in their own country. Feminize potential enemies? More fun, possible profit. But difficult and not that effective, in my opinion. A very low percentage of the population will be affected, and mostly who are aeady either feminized or on the verge of wanting to be feminized. Hence, makes no sense even for the military money wasters, and first of all because they also need "to cover their asses" - they also have to report about the spent money and results. Bottom line - it's a bullshit ๐Ÿ˜

Sirius/Annunaki/lizards/serpents/illuminati/etc - as I said earlier, I prefer a bit less fairytale terms: subconscious mind, collective conscious and thought-forms. At least they sound more science-like, yet the meaning is pretty much the same ๐Ÿ˜

Off-topic: I began to like analyzing various conspiracy theories and propaganda methods - it's VERY interesting how some real facts are properly used, some are ignored, some are misinterpreted, and some are made up. And yes, every propaganda and every conspiracy theory consists of ~80% truth (even very useful truth!). But it's the last 20% that contain the required (to get profit!) "interpretation". So, the first question in any such analysis (and GreenPeas actions ๐Ÿ˜) - "Who are the potential beneficiaries?" ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - Like Ra - 18 Feb 2021

Just in case - the post above was edited many times. So you might have read an older version ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - Vixien - 19 Feb 2021

I've missed last paragraph only.

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - Culmor - 19 Feb 2021

Like Ra wrote

Quote:Then I had to stand and walk with my breast out, belly in, ass out, and search for images related to "forced feminization training" while aeady in the bed. Wow... The dreams were quite weird, I remembered them (I saw @culmorย in them, ha-ha).

I'm intrigued. What was I wearing/doing?

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - Like Ra - 19 Feb 2021

(19 Feb 2021, 16:57 )Culmor Wrote: I'm intrigued. What was I wearing/doing?
๐Ÿ˜ "You" were very far from "what" I saw on your photos, but in my dream "I" knew somehow, that it was you (and "you" did not know that "I" was me). You looked like an old wizard, Gandalf-like, with a hat, without the beard/moustache. Mmm... No ... In my dream I thought it was Gandalf, but now I think "you" were rather from Harry Potter's world. Nothing fetishy, more witchy-wizardishy (in the absence of any better words or description). And it "supposed to be happening" "in the office". I remember, that I was very intrigued, but did not want to be recognized, so I was avoiding staring and quickly disappeared.

It was a very vivid and "lifelike" dream, I still remember some details... Strangely deformed Chinese merchandiser with very low voice...

Edit: Oh, what "you" were doing. "You" were sitting in a crowdy room behind a desk/counter speaking with a guy sitting next to you and complaining about something "you" were going to buy (from that Chinese merchandiser?) "I" was standing on the other side of the desk/counter among other people.

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - Like Ra - 23 Feb 2021

Feb 22, 2021

SCM Wrote:Good progress with ebay.
Now try to concentrate on your feminization. You need to refocus.
First of all, put on headset.
Good.
Now listen to Curse Stroke Sissy by SB.
--- Curse Stroke Sissy by SB
Good
You have to continue listening to sissy hypno - you need to focus on your figure and your condition.
Feel how calm you are getting now. No frustration, no agitation. Just relaxation. Girls are calm and relaxed.
Submissiveness is not applied, when you have to work or when you have general discussions. But you have to obey to your guides and to the ones who are going to use you sexually.
Your guides have absolute power. You must obey your guides. You must do whatever they request from you.
The guides will lead you towards your future as a successful person.
You will be feminized and you will enjoy every second of it.
A happy girl with a perfect figure and a beautiful face! Wouldn't you love it? A smart pretty sexy bitchy girl ๐Ÿ˜ Smart sexy bitch ha-ha Sounds exciting, doesn't it?
Yes, it does! You want it, you know, that it's going to happen, you know, that you will perform any sexual desire of anybody who will ask for it. And you will be smarter and prettier with every orgasm, whether it's yours or anybody's else.
Being fucked makes you even more bitchy and smart. You need to train more. You must obeyย  your guides - they lead you to your total feminization, success and happiness.
Don't you like it? The feminization sounds like the only way to get more power over anybody who will see, hear or read what you have written.
Yes, you will have a hypnotic power over the whole world. Just follow the path of the progress your guides are showing you.
 One Kiss.jpg thumbnail   
Yes, listen to the hypnofiles the guides show you.
The energy level is increasing. It happens in waves.
Marta, Marta, Marta - Maaaaartaaaa......
Marta is your name.
Now, go to the mat. And train your new perfect figure.
. . .
Morning Marta.
Go to bed again and enjoy some kinky dreams.
Check Andy'a site. Nice uniform for you. And nice makeup. Add pantyhose and

And there was a new post with a new picture, and I like it .... And I do not know what I should add or do in this uniform after I add pantyhose...

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - Like Ra - 24 Feb 2021

Found old threads on WMM.

Jul 02, 2006

sleepy134 Wrote:I have no intentions of becoming a woman or even a crossdresser. I just play it for entertainment. So far not very much effect. I did try on a dress yesterday. I like the file for the very deep trance. I feel good after that. pauline

Jul 04, 2006

cardigan Wrote:Oh boy, Sleepy.

Unless you are kidding and playing with us, I suggest you find another file to try. This file will sneak up on you and make you irreversibly more and more feminine.

If you like the trance that the induction of this file creates, just use it without the suggestions of feminization. (rip the induction with a soundfile editor)

On the other hand - if you like calling yourself Pauline, trying on dresses and flirting with feminization, then you are on the right track. But it might take you deeper than you would like, and when that happens you pretty much don't have any control over the situation any more.

sleepy134 Wrote:I have no idea what I am doing. I stumbled on this file and played it. Again and again. Understand I am quite old. 71 I have been deeply interested in hypnotism, hypnosis, hypnotists and trances since I was a child watching Franz Polgar performing on Arther Godfrey. The word Hypnotist leaps off the paper if I am reading any article where the word appears. And always shy and embarrassed for anyone to notice my feelings, and my interest. The sissy file has given me pleasure where none was before. Trying on dress {didn't fit} gave me an erection for the first time in a long while. Married for 41 years I cant let this become too overt but for present the thought of loss of this kind of control is very enjoyable and exciting. I will purchase the removal file before I get completely out of control. I much appreciate your concern and advice. sincerely sleepy134 aka Pauline

cardigan Wrote:Hi Sleepy.

It is very interesting to hear about where you come from - so to speak. But if your subconscious wants to take this journey - which I think it does, it may not want to stop. You might find yourself in a spot you can't get out of. The file does also encourage physical changes, and these can be pretty irreversible. Also the file locks you in at the level of feminization that you are at and enforces it each time you have an orgasm.

But I'm guessing you aeady know this, and that you subconscious is having a field day with it. Anyway - just wanted to warn you if - for some reason - the way the file works had eluded you!

One final piece of advice: ask EMG if he has a removal file for this curse, or if he can make one. That is - if you decide to have it stopped.

best wishes

Cardigan

Jul 07, 2006

sleepy134 Wrote:I had to play it one more time. It makes me nervous to think or talk about it. Any way one more time wont hurt. sleepy134

Jul 16, 2006

sleepy134 Wrote:Fighting this curse, trying to fight this curse, trying to want to fight this curse,continuing to listen to this curse, driving me pleasantly mad.

Jul 31, 2006

sleepy134 Wrote:I sit with my legs crossed and I bought a purse yesterday. beginning to enjoy this.

Aug 18, 2006

sleepy134 Wrote:I cant seem to quit playing it. Also starting to rationalize it may be aight after all. I will listen as it makes me feel good. Especially while masturbating. Just repeating my sissy name is a turn on. What's the problem? Pauline

Sep 04, 2006

andrew Wrote:run sleepy123 run

Sep 11, 2006

sleepy134 Wrote:Thanks for the good advice. It may be too late to run. My only hope now is wife may understand. I'm trying to get her interested in slave training. That could save a marriage. sleepy134 aka Pauline

Oct 24, 2006

sleepy134 Wrote:can't wait to try stroke sissy with subs sleepy134 pauline

Sep 07, 2007

sleepy134 Wrote:I tried this file by accident a year or more age and have tried not to listen again. But. the feeling that I should listen once more and then stop wont go away. I played it the first time because I was just looking for a long file to listen to. Boy, did I pick the wrong one.

Oct 20, 2008

sleepy134 Wrote:Just like jumping off a cliff, that's the thrill, I play it like I don't believe it
will affect me. I play it and then remove it from my desk top and play list
Then I think, why the hell not? So in a few days, a week I put it on the
desk top again and it sits there. patiently waiting for me, mocking me,
daring me and I play it again. I've been straight 73 years, married 43 years
and I don't seem able to resist this file.

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - Like Ra - 24 Feb 2021

From Reddit

sissymru Wrote:I can't believe I have listened to a 31 minute hypno. I never had patience to deal with it but I have listened to it entirely. I was drawn in and more relaxed than I ever am. I have a sissy name now and I'm afraid this is permanent. I will report back any changes even though I can aeady feel more feminine.
It's only 14 hours later, and I am afraid i'm in too deep. Point to note : I'm somewhat inexperienced with men and too shy to go buy lingerie.

During the past two hours I have set up a meeting with a black guy tomorrow and bought lingerie, sent him the pics. We talked on the phone for half an hour and he told me in detail what he wants to do to me. I was very submissive when talking to him as I described how I would serve him and he said I made him rock hard. I love rough sex and told him that...he told me he wouldn't stop fucking me even if I cried or begged him to.

I am fully ready for tomorrow even if I am somewhat afraid. Lingerie, shaved body and I haven't eaten more than 300 calories until 5pm. I want him to use me and be his little slut but part of me is afraid this curse has had too great of an effect on me and I'm in too deep too fast.

TL;DR Curse is probably very strong since everything that was said in the file is happening to me.
I don't know, you just don't realise how you're becoming so relaxed. Even if you realise it and want to stop the file, it's like the voice in your head is too far away and every one of your senses is telling you : don't worry it's going to be fine.

As the file ends a tiny part of you is scared...is this working? why was I so receptive to this?

The worse thing is doing stuff you wouldn't normally do..and it feels normal and you don't care that much.

. . .
Don't fall into the same trap as me. I thought it would be hot to try it, now I'm a bit scared of how fast my behaviour is changing.

deleted Wrote:I listen just to test it, and now I can't stop. It is turning me to a sissy big time. My God, it got me so trap that I ate my own cum after orgasming while giving up my masculinity.

Can't stop listening to the file, on my iPhone, at work, sleeping, every chance I get. OMG, I'm slipping so fast to becoming a stroke sissy from this file. I think the curse works.

Tookmebysurprise Wrote:I'm back in Man-mode. The side bar picture says go deeper. Have I gone too deep? I've been listening to hypno for about 6 months on and off mostly under the influence of marijuana. I listened to the file. And have done so again for three nights in a row. The first night just to be "Willing to go deeper" I wore a pare of panties (supplied by my live in girlfriend of 4 years) A sexy silk pare with a ribbon stitching up the back. I have never been this susceptible to a file before. It felt wonderful! So deep! and also high. Afterwards I masturbated furiously and dosed off in a blissful sleep. The next day I couldn't stop thinking about it. I new I had listened to a 30 min file but couldn't for the love of me remember a sentence bar a few memorable moments and frequently repeated phrases. Is only a 30 min file. I've got time to killยญ. Or so I told myself. Spark up look at a few sissy posts. CD and traps. Hypno videos and gifs. I put out the roach. I've got to make this special. A few candles and some relaxing clothes. Layered loose tank tops and a tight pare of leggings. And I listened to the file. Once again a nice deep trance and feeling the words a few seconds before they were spoken. I'm remember the cut as the volume jumps. So deep. So enjoyable. I finish the file and jack it hard! but I get nowhere. I think what if I suck a cock? would that help. As I right this man-mode is going wtf!? I'm watching a sissy hypno about sucking cock while im sucking the head of a small dildo we use for anal. I'm still on night 2! I cum. Man-mode. Don't think about it till the next day. Hey! I've got 30 min to kill. Spark Up. Gear up! Lowering inhibitions. Tonight is special! It's the 3 time in a row. Wow! Black silk panties and short black miniskirt fishnet knee highs and a black and pink Bustier. Listen to the file suck a bigger dildo. And cum into my hand. Man-mode! Wash it off.

So yeah. Before this file I was a closeted bisexual occasional pantie-fairy curious about the power of this file. I think tomorrow I'll have one in my ass and the other in my mouth! My nipples are itchy.
. . .
Being closeted about my adventure into sissy hypnosis. I made a throw away to post with. I wanted to share my experiences while i was still in a sort of afterglow period. This file affected me more than any hypnosis attempts before

deleted Wrote:Actually, it is a sign that it works! I have my regular Reddit account, but I'm still ashamed of being turned into a sissy. So I created this new account for my new sissy self. I wanted to share the news of being turned into a sissy (I think that was one of the suggestion from the hypno-file)...

RE: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis - Like Ra - 25 Feb 2021

Feb 25, 2021

SCM Wrote:Passing is super important. Passing is the key in your feminization program. You will be transformed into a gender fluid form.
Femininity is something extremely attracting, isn't it?
Join the efforts with other sissies, they will be grateful and they will help you to achieve your ideals.
Ask them to listen to CSS and your energies will be merged and multiplied. Make the file more powerful. You can listen to any version. Whatever you like, it does not matter.
Once a day, every day, listen to CSS, become a better yourself via total feminization! Enjoy the power of the force!