Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Long ... longer ... the longest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

usually I dont make promotion for other shops.

But this one - wow

krinlyc
I can't seem to embed these clips from 'gummimaus' at xhamster.

She takes 20"

He takes 40"

Eeek! Shok

...and yet, at the same time... Oh Yes! Good2

There is something so erotic and yet so scary about inserting something so long inside you.

It looks very real, but I admit to having problems in believing what I am seeing! Can you really safely insert over a metre of silicon into your colon?

Excellent find

MJ
(06 Apr 2012, 10:40 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to embed these clips from 'gummimaus' at xhamster.
It's working now 😉
this is what i like

YotJX-G738-
There is a guy local to me that makes a wide variety of silicone plugs, enema nozzles, penis plugs etc. The website is www.siliconenozzles.com. I have several of his items and have been very impressed. Generally items are made to order and the wait can be pretty long, but I generally just stop by and see what's in stock.
Just saw the video. WOW, that's long.
Now for the details.
Yes, it can be done. But you don't see, was the preparation. A good deep enema would have to come first, then after that, the entire colon would have to be lubed. Like a lube enema. The dildo or plug also is very flexible and by the way it wiggles, I'll bet it is also compressable as well.
So, can it be done? Yes. And almost anyone can do it.

And the feeling must be incredible.
(05 Dec 2014, 19:01 )mrgoat Wrote: [ -> ]There is a guy local to me that makes a wide variety of silicone plugs, enema nozzles, penis plugs etc
I stumbled upon his eBay shop first, then found the website. He does have some very interesting nozzles/plus I wouldn't mind to try in 😉 They do deliver. And yes, I do not like them stealing photos. Then can perfectly make their own. Possibly not that effective, though...
Talking about lube... I'd want an awful lot to take this one!

[attachment=20060] - (animated) So very loooooong, so very sexy!

MJ
that's an "ewwwwwww, I"ll pass" for me.