Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Men in latex (photos, videos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(02 Dec 2014, 22:36 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea of this.

I like the idea too - there is something compellingly erotic about a hood/mask that seals you inside like that, with the clear latex over your eyes still allowing vision. I find the latex lined mouth/tongue especially arousing - all sorts of naughty thoughts in my head Blush

Great find

MJ
(17 Nov 2014, 22:18 )sweetrubber Wrote: [ -> ]Great video. I am a bit too old to be that flexible.

Peter is 70 years old 😊
(23 Dec 2014, 23:20 )jogi4419 Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Nov 2014, 22:18 )sweetrubber Wrote: [ -> ]Great video. I am a bit too old to be that flexible.

Peter is 70 years old 😊

At least I can do what he does in those videos, but I'm much younger.

So.... Do exercise! Do yoga and qi-gong! It does not matter how old you are! And ... you will look better in latex if you are fit 😉
I have to get much, much fitter & leaner before I delve into the world of latex; looks great on others though... Black and Blue are my favourite colours :p
(31 Dec 2014, 08:37 )AliD Wrote: [ -> ]I have to get much, much fitter & leaner before I delve into the world of latex; looks great on others though... Black and Blue are my favourite colours :p

There's nothing wrong with curvy ladies wearing rubber (and you're intrinsically pretty too, this is a win/win situation 😉 ).
Another latex warrior:

[attachment=13971]
(03 Dec 2014, 08:19 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea too - there is something compellingly erotic about a hood/mask that seals you inside like that, with the clear latex over your eyes still allowing vision. I find the latex lined mouth/tongue especially arousing - all sorts of naughty thoughts in my head Blush
Such masks are available on eBay: Studio Gum mask 1, Studio Gum mask 2. Will post photos in the Bondage on eBay thread.
I think the catsuits are made from neoprene, but still closer to latex

[attachment=14021]
orca is indeed a brand that has wetsuits. I don't think that particular wetsuit is still for sale.
some of my latex asses...and a bulge to top it off 😉
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11