Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Men in latex (photos, videos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'm not sure if these pics belong here but I can't think of anywhere more appropriate to post them, some shots from a quick session this morning with no time to fem up property. Pink rubber leo and pencil skirt, Danskin Ultrashine and Netskin tights, 'Skin Two' platform stilettos, CB6000 😁

[attachment=8040]
Total latex encasement (doll-like zentai?) and errrection:

[attachment=8086][attachment=8087]
(06 Jul 2013, 12:48 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if these pics belong here but I can't think of anywhere more appropriate to post them, some shots from a quick session this morning with no time to fem up property. Pink rubber leo and pencil skirt, Danskin Ultrashine and Netskin tights, 'Skin Two' platform stilettos, CB6000 😁

very nice outfit and shows your shape well.
This one can easily go to the erection of the day thread, but here's no erection not possible 😁

[attachment=8252]
thats an awesome pic and nice legs in latex
Hello latexlovers,

I think we men are also very sexy in latex clothing and we all have a specific style. Just great to see...

Siggi
(29 Sep 2013, 16:52 )LatexSiggi Wrote: [ -> ]Hello latexlovers,

I think we men are also very sexy in latex clothing and we all have a specific style. Just great to see...

Siggi

great to see, indeed 😊
Oh my ... What a catsuit....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11