Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pantyhose cock sheath
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
what technique do you use to produce a sheer, well formed pantyhose sheath? I would like to learn - here are some snaps of my efforts - comments please. I'm usually encased at the time which makes me excited as you can see. Jacintaphose

disappointing that no-one was available via chat today - another time
(27 Aug 2011, 06:15 )jacintaphose Wrote: [ -> ]disappointing that no-one was available via chat today - another time

Time-zones multiplied by availability. It was 06:20 when you joined and 07:23 when you left. Just join earlier and stay longer 😉
How do you do that? Is there some kind of "How to" online?
A series of photos would do the "how to" trick 😉
WOW, nice sheath. My first layer of pantyhose always has a sheath sewn on to it made from a sock cut at the heel. I leave the end open but in my younger days used to just tie a not in the end and open it when I needed to cum or use the bathroom, now I just leave it open.

I really like your sheath. How do you do it?

[Image: DSC02107.jpg]

[Image: DSC02054-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC01890.jpg]
regular123, most likely Photobucket will delete your photos, could you please upload them in the forum? (Click on "New reply" to see more post options)
Thanks for the advice I will try to figure it out
(27 Aug 2011, 06:15 )jacintaphose Wrote: [ -> ]what technique do you use to produce a sheer, well formed pantyhose sheath? I would like to learn - here are some snaps of my efforts - comments please. I'm usually encased at the time which makes me excited as you can see. Jacintaphose

disappointing that no-one was available via chat today - another time

Hi,
how do you do that? May be you can take a series of pics to show us how its done?

I would appreciate that very much 😊
krinlyc
the attached file demonstrates one method I use to make a pantyhose sheath. Try it, refine it and report back. You'll love the sensation.
(22 Oct 2011, 02:35 )jacintaphose Wrote: [ -> ]the attached file demonstrates one method I use to make a pantyhose sheath. Try it, refine it and report back. You'll love the sensation.

Hi,

I cant see any attached file? Maybe something went wrong while uploading?

krinlyc
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22