Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Nana to Kaoru
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i finally tracked down a self bondage image to this manga, i attach the first chapter which has the self bondage in it, the anime is now just out with this chaper in it (as a flash back)

[attachment=3084] [attachment=3085] [attachment=3086] [attachment=3087][attachment=3088] [attachment=3089] [attachment=3090] [attachment=3091] [attachment=3092] [attachment=3093] [attachment=3094] [attachment=3095] [attachment=3096] [attachment=3097] [attachment=3098] [attachment=3099][attachment=3100] [attachment=3101] [attachment=3102] [attachment=3103]
[attachment=3104] [attachment=3105] [attachment=3106]
Thanks for publishing! I've heard about this manga, but never seen it. Now I want it all 😉
excellent! I used to search on varios websites but I've never heard about this.
So I decide to track one of your images with tinEye plugin for firefox and I found the entire manga on this website:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/211552/69ed25b05b/

Thanks stickfight, now i have something to read and enjoy 😊
i have the first 21 chapters if anyone wants it, plus the latest anime (only one episode released so far), like Ra, may i use your LikeRa (at) LikeRa (dot) Com address to send you a drop box link for it all?
'tinEye plugin for firefox'

An excellent bit of kit, i must say.
I installed "Search Image Everywhere" plugin. It uses multiple engines.

(16 Apr 2011, 09:23 )stickfight Wrote: [ -> ]i have the first 21 chapters if anyone wants it, plus the latest anime (only one episode released so far), like Ra, may i use your LikeRa (at) LikeRa (dot) Com address to send you a drop box link for it all?

Sure, you can use this address or at gmail.com.

Guys, what do you want me to do with the manga? I can upload it into the blog, so you can use the "click next image" feature. Oh upload it onto a file sharing resource?

I think file sharing would be the better solution. Maybe you can use sendspace.com, as an example without the need to sign or pay.
Can try both: blog (for interesting chapters) and filesharing (for everything).
How big is this stuff?
Pages: 1 2 3 4