Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have the collected volumes of John Willies 'Bizarre' that ran 1946-59 and I'm sure there are a few rubber one-piece swimsuits in there. I'll have a look when I can find the time...
I think Mary Hart from Entertainment Tonight really set the standard by saying she would never go anywhere bare-legged. I can't find the exact quote, but per her wiki page she got a pantyhose endorsement contract with Hanes in 1987.
(04 Nov 2013, 18:59 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I have the collected volumes of John Willies 'Bizarre' that ran 1946-59
The two thick books you mean? I bought them in London back in 1998 😉
(04 Nov 2013, 18:59 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure there are a few rubber one-piece swimsuits in there
I do not think it's got something in common with the actual reality, but I was not around in the 50's 😉
(04 Nov 2013, 19:41 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: [ -> ]I think Mary Hart from Entertainment Tonight really set the standard by saying she would never go anywhere bare-legged.
Funny, Google image search found only barelegged Mary 😊
Yeah I was trying to find a reference for the exact quote but could not, also I'm juggling issues w/ work at the moment. But I know you believe me 😊
I've found another (old) 4F and a higher res shot of the blue suit. I'll see what better shots I can get from the DVD later.

[attachment=8802][attachment=8803]
What is 4F ?
4F creations. Rick van Koert from Rotterdam.
(02 May 2011, 10:35 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]There are production pics out now and to be honest I think the final costume looks dreadful:

Sigh. They just don't make 'em like they used to.
They could at least have updated her to modern transparent latex tights.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4