Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Transparent latex, plastic and condom hoods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Two short video clips with lots of latex, bondage and transparent "condom-like" hood:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXNjJD5pkeU

youtube.com/watch?v=rELNfqDfoMU
Plastic, stocking and condom hoods:

xtube.com/video-watch/breath-play-599856
Pantyhose encasement, condom hood, breathing tube and a nice cock 😉

xtube.com/video-watch/breathplay-experimentation-13101761
Actually, I like this breathing tube idea.

xtube.com/video-watch/the-usual-12698791
You can make a "condom hood" from a piece of transparent latex. And a gag 😉
[attachment=4907]
(21 Dec 2011, 02:55 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Dec 2011, 01:35 )hnoff Wrote: [ -> ]here are a few condom breathplay videos I found on youtube

All videos show "An error occurred, please try again later". I hope they are not removed.

(Date January 20th 2012)
I guess all condom videos are still there; I did not check. At least one of them was played correctly. My web browser is Firefox 3.0.15.
Good luck: Joher

Thin transparent latex. dark lippy and jet-black bobbed hair, that certainly presses some buttons! (I'll just pretend I never saw the cigarette...eugh).
I love the idea of multiple nyloln and latex layers too but I always find putting tight rubber on over lycra really difficult. Maybe chlorination is the way to go but I just find the idea of messing about with bleach and acid all a bit worrisome o.O
(21 Jan 2012, 06:05 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I'll just pretend I never saw the cigarette...eugh
Yeah, disgusting...

(21 Jan 2012, 06:05 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]chlorination is the way to go

Yes. I have two chlorinated hoods and stockings from Fetisso - this is the way to go. Now i want everything chlorinated.

(21 Jan 2012, 06:05 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]messing about with bleach and acid

Actually, it's not very difficult and dangerous, but I'm too lazy to do it by myself.
Re: chlorination
Quote:Actually, it's not very difficult and dangerous...

Do you know of an eejits guide then, lol? I've always wanted to try it but the idea of constructing what's essentially a chemical weapon in my garden shed is a tad scary 😟
(22 Jan 2012, 08:02 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know of an eejits guide then

http://www.likera.com/lt/tech/chlor_howto.php

😁
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5