Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: About my spandex fetishism & bodysuit design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New guy here. You can see my introduction from here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-What-s-up

As I mentioned before, I have a spandex fetish like a couple folks on here, so I’m not a unique case. But spandex & superheroine fetishism had somewhat made me becoming weirdly more interest in superheroine spandex costume design ever since I learned dye sublimation & how it design Spidey & non-Spidey superhero suits as we see on cosplayers, main from Spidey ones.

I managed to learn how to design bodysuit patterns via Photoshop & managed to get 2 of my suits printed & sewn by Herostime & Printcostume as shown here.

[attachment=60838] [attachment=60839]

Me finally having cosplay foreplay with an ex has further unlocked fueled my superheroine & spandex fetish. I've always been attracted to women in spandex, whether be in bodysuits (obviously), leggings, cycling gear (another my favorite), etc. It's obvious that I'm a freaky nerd, that my lifelong love of superheroes is also partly responsible for my fetish. I managed to design a couple of Superheroine bodysuit designs, like Firestar of X-Men comics & Saturn Girl from Young Justice.

[attachment=60840][attachment=60841]
I’m not gonna lie, I'm kinda enjoying design heroine bodysuits more than the male ones. I don’t why. 😆 Anyway, I'm jump-starting this thread for those who interested in this weird passion of mine.
Nice work there. It’s always more fun to mix different interest 😉
(21 Oct 2023, 09:42 )no smile Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work there.  It’s always more fun to mix different interest 😉

Thanks. 😁😁
I think I have superhero fatigue now.
And besides, with all the ultra violence & gore infiltrating the genre now, it's quite off-putting imo
(30 Oct 2023, 16:53 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: [ -> ]And besides, with all the ultra violence & gore infiltrating the genre now, it's quite off-putting imo
I would add: with all the ultra violence & gore happening in the world, it's difficult to reassociate bondage and self-bondage with a source of dopamine.

And I was never into comics and cosplay. Though, I do like to look at the end results, especially if it's highly erotic and kinky.