Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Self bondage suspension - I'm cheating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to be suspended in bondage. Since I'm now well over 80 kg it's next to impossible to tie a harness that is comfortable for any period of time. Therefore I bought one of these:

[attachment=60497]

I tried it out this afternoon and I was just hanging around for a bit and it was pretty comfy.

The next days I will be trying out some stuff, like lowering myself in a more controlled way rather than just dropping to the floor when the release triggers because that seems like a recipe for injuries. Also release methods, backups, ...

I'll try to update this thread with my progress if there is any interest in my thinking/preparation/training/... for a more complex setup that will go to video later.
No, you’re not cheating.
I too have a suspension harness.
Just put in, tighten the straps for fit and then test it.
If all is ok, then tie your ankles, thighs, arms and wrists.
Then connects rope or strap to your ankles and to the back of your harness with your release mechanism.
Lift your ankles to float like Deli meat.
When your release mechanism kicks in, you will be able put your feet back on the floor.

So no, it’s not cheating.
Where I'm planning to do this my feet will be floating about 50 cm above the floor. I'd also like to try a spreader bar with this. I was thinking of adding a counterweight, let's say 60kg so when the release is sudden there's only 20kg on my feet when I fall. The added friction will also slow the descent. I'll have to try this out without bondage a few times. I'm lucky to have a few anchor points on the ceiling so I can space things out a bit to prevent everything getting tangled up.

Do you feel comfortable in the harness with your legs tied together? In my rather short first try it felt not as comfortable as with my legs slightly spread. How long can you stay suspended until it gets uncomfortable? When you say connect ankles to the back of your harness does this mean you can push a bit to release tension from the harness around your tighs/groin area? I hope to get at least 3 minutes but over 10 would be awesome.

Or do you tie off the harness while standing and then suspend yourself by pulling your feet up? Then the release mechanism releases your feet and you're standing again? That's probably a lot safer than what I'm planning.
Also, check out suspension on Bondage Life, called Upsie daisy.
Using a stick or pole, you can do a sit down or stand up suspension tie.
Done that one many times.
(26 Sep 2023, 20:08 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]Where I'm planning to do this my feet will be floating about 50 cm above the floor. I'd also like to try a spreader bar with this. I was thinking of adding a counterweight, let's say 60kg so when the release is sudden there's only 20kg on my feet when I fall. The added friction will also slow the descent. I'll have to try this out without bondage a few times. I'm lucky to have a few anchor points on the ceiling so I can space things out a bit to prevent everything getting tangled up.

Do you feel comfortable in the harness with your legs tied together? In my rather short first try it felt not as comfortable as with my legs slightly spread. How long can you stay suspended until it gets uncomfortable? When you say connect ankles to the back of your harness does this mean you can push a bit to release tension from the harness around your tighs/groin area? I hope to get at least 3 minutes but over 10 would be awesome.

Or do you tie off the harness while standing and then suspend yourself by pulling your feet up? Then the release mechanism releases your feet and you're standing again? That's probably a lot safer than what I'm planning.

Yes. You can use a spreader bar between your legs.
And yes, do your tie while standing on the ground, then bend your knees back or lift them foward. Tie the spreader to your release device and when your time is up, your feet will be touching the ground again.
Offtopic: @Anne, You posted so many amazing sessions, what do you think if I create a sub-forum dedicated to your adventures?
I second the motion.
(26 Sep 2023, 23:40 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]I second the motion.
Me too!
Done!
A little subforum to call my own 💓 

[attachment=60504]

Thanks, I hope to have many adventures there.
Pages: 1 2