Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Date preparation hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, next week I have a date planned as an sissie. Are there files that will encourage me to Stick to the plan? I really don’t want to chicken out like I did on the last date that lasted 5 minutes.

And since I’m inexperienced I also was looking for some files or videos that teaches me how to act around guys. For example how to be submissive how to behave when getting fucked, give a blowjob etc.

Thanks in advance every advice is welcome
(20 Aug 2022, 12:53 )Joshrub78 Wrote: [ -> ]Are there files that will encourage me to Stick to the plan?
What's in the plan?
(21 Aug 2022, 00:04 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 Aug 2022, 12:53 )Joshrub78 Wrote: [ -> ]Are there files that will encourage me to Stick to the plan?
What's in the plan?

Getting used like a good girl 😉
(21 Aug 2022, 12:33 )Joshrub78 Wrote: [ -> ]Getting used like a good girl 😉

I assume you are familiar with Hypnotube.com?

If not, you should check it out, there's plenty of categorized clips that should get you in the mood or serve as inspiration. Can't speak for their effectiveness because I've never went fully "under", but they do the job of getting you in a horny, motivated mood.
Or just listen to all SB's (one by one in no particular order), MsJ's or GG's files. Or the files from the hypno sissification thread. Some of them are quite strong.
(22 Aug 2022, 22:47 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Or just listen to all SB's (one by one in no particular order), MsJ's or GG's files.  Or the files from the hypno sissification thread. Some of them are quite strong.

What are your favorites with the strongest effect?
(23 Aug 2022, 13:46 )Joshrub78 Wrote: [ -> ]What are your favorites with the strongest effect?
Hm.... The strongest... Then I would add the Pig girl to the list: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...ania-hypno