Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ballet high heels
A Pair of Silicon Ballet Shims Toe High Heels /Toe Pads / (Nude)
$18.34-3%

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Humanized Cock Cage Male Chastity Device 2 Types Penis Rings Available Adult Sex Toys
$260.15

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Vagine For Man Adulto Xxx Masturbators Piston Masturbation Intimate Toys Pheromone Women's Vagina For Husband Plug Annal Toys
$31.51-36%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy split body swimsuit colour matching swimsuit oily tight elastic silky sexy strap adjustable oil swimsuit set
$41.79-21%

dildo
Telescopic Rabbit Vibrator Rotation Heating G Spot Dildo Vibrator Anal Clit Stimulator Female Masturbation Sex Toys for Woman
$135.57-10%

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens See Through Solid Ultra Thin Leggings Good Stretchy Skinny Mid Waist Pants Cross-Dresser Sissy Underwear Bottoms
$13.49-40%

drozeno
DROZENO Sexy lingerie women Sexy 2 unids/set pecho abierto traje con transparencias seda transparente hielo Club de baile Sexy r
$55.53

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Date preparation hypno
Hey all, next week I have a date planned as an sissie. Are there files that will encourage me to Stick to the plan? I really don’t want to chicken out like I did on the last date that lasted 5 minutes.

And since I’m inexperienced I also was looking for some files or videos that teaches me how to act around guys. For example how to be submissive how to behave when getting fucked, give a blowjob etc.

Thanks in advance every advice is welcome
(20 Aug 2022, 12:53 )Joshrub78 Wrote: Are there files that will encourage me to Stick to the plan?
What's in the plan?
(21 Aug 2022, 00:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Aug 2022, 12:53 )Joshrub78 Wrote: Are there files that will encourage me to Stick to the plan?
What's in the plan?

Getting used like a good girl 😉
(21 Aug 2022, 12:33 )Joshrub78 Wrote: Getting used like a good girl 😉

I assume you are familiar with Hypnotube.com?

If not, you should check it out, there's plenty of categorized clips that should get you in the mood or serve as inspiration. Can't speak for their effectiveness because I've never went fully "under", but they do the job of getting you in a horny, motivated mood.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Or just listen to all SB's (one by one in no particular order), MsJ's or GG's files. Or the files from the hypno sissification thread. Some of them are quite strong.
(22 Aug 2022, 22:47 )Like Ra Wrote: Or just listen to all SB's (one by one in no particular order), MsJ's or GG's files.  Or the files from the hypno sissification thread. Some of them are quite strong.

What are your favorites with the strongest effect?
(23 Aug 2022, 13:46 )Joshrub78 Wrote: What are your favorites with the strongest effect?
Hm.... The strongest... Then I would add the Pig girl to the list: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...ania-hypno

Contributors: Bound Whore (1) , Joshrub78 (3) , Like Ra (3)