Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(01 Nov 2023, 22:40 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Nov 2023, 22:23 )dustymoon1 Wrote: [ -> ]I did find this link....
In the first post? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I didn't even look there - no - dark web site....
(02 Nov 2023, 20:23 )dustymoon1 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't even look there
๐Ÿ˜‚
The mega site has been taken down. Save any backups you have.
(29 Nov 2023, 21:47 )jthursday Wrote: [ -> ]The mega site has been taken down. Save any backups you have.

Quote:This folder or file was reported to contain objectionable content, such as Child Exploitation Material, Violent Extremism, or Bestiality. The link creatorโ€™s account has been closed and their full details, including IP address, have been provided to the authorities.

All files are in RetroShare. Search for Tom_Tame_20231007.rscollection file - currently contains 45.9GB.
from Tom Tame's Patreon:

"Mega.nz kicked me

Go figure. Account terminated for terms of service violation. So, I'm looking for another free hosting cloud for the files.

TTT"
Found in the Internet:

"A Tale of two Maids" by Tom Tame

[attachment=61277]

Is it .. The Tome Tame?
[attachment=61281]
Just found this on the Internet.

A Tale of Two Maids

by Thomas_the_tame@yahoo.com

We're Going to be Sexy Maids
Show Content

Maid for Adventure
Show Content

Two Sexy Maids Reporting for Duty, Sir
Show Content

"A" is for A-Cup
Show Content

Pretty Things
Show Content

A Maid's Work is Never Done
Show Content

A Maid on her Knees is Still A Maid
Show Content

Maid in Form
Show Content

Maids in Blue
Show Content

Maid Unmade
Show Content

I Sing the Maid Electric
Show Content

Maid by Hand
Show Content

Maiden Voyage
Show Content

Epilogue
Show Content

WTF?!:

Show Content
Reformatted with "spoilers" - should be easier to read.
"Why not love?" 710MB is also available here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bwtZCkN...o76Gi/view (also on Retroshare).

Tom Tame Wrote:The new video is done. I've been having fun with Leonardo.ai and Blue Willow. There are tons of free AI tools, but I'm a novice. Still, it's a new art form that is exciting, especially when combined with other free sources. For TTS, I've started to use ElevenLabs, though there is a character limit. I also use Azure, and again, you only get so much free before you get charged.

This was suggested to me by someone (I'm sorry if I don't credit you - I can't remember who). Why not a video about loving men? So be prepared!
(17 Feb 2024, 12:43 )Bailey Wrote: [ -> ]TomTame made two new videos, tiktok styled and very loaded with BS triggers (and was pretty strong considering)
https://mega.nz/folder/Occ0XYBD#HBA5fwIYdWTqesHhPXhHYA

I have to say, I had my SO listen to Tom Tame's "Why Not Be a Doll?" and it knocked her down HARD. She really was a programmable sex doll. She just followed instruction, and couldn't talk or act on her own. She had no memory of what happened when I brought her back out of it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9