Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: First Latex suit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been in this game for a long time!

My first latex was a sort of crotchless leotard from a seedy shop in Soho in the early eighties. Moulded and not very, er, shall we say, re-usable (the narrow straps stretched over their elastic limit on the first wearing!).

I've never had anything that bad since, but I have always forked out for well made items from reputable shops ever since. Yes, they are expensive, but it is the only way to get long lasting and resilient latex garments. Aliexpress have a lot of rubbish in amongst the good stuff - Kind of like buying from a market stall rather than from a Mayfair Tailor.

Many of the Latex manufacturers I have used are long since gone (I miss Skin Two in Kensal Rise!!!!!!!!), but the ones I use now are Liberation/Libidex and Regulation. De Mask also looks fantastic.

Good Latex feels brilliant BTW!!

Buyer beware.
(05 Sep 2021, 09:05 )Will90MeeG Wrote: [ -> ]De Mask
AFAIK after Mr. English sold De Mask, the manufacturing moved to CZ, it's not in NL anymore. Even my torn De Mask leotard was sent to CZ. (Just for the sake of information.)
That's all as as maybe, I still expect the Chinese 'rubber' catsuit will turn out to be PVC.
Pages: 1 2