Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: After seeing Anne in her red pvc skirt...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After seeing @Anne in her bondage video session and how wonderful that red PVC skirt looked, couldn't resist getting myself one, and here's the result!

[attachment=46373]
Lovely! What kind of tights are you wearing?
(27 Mar 2021, 12:48 )latexballet Wrote: [ -> ]Lovely! What kind of tights are you wearing?
Thanks, I think they are 100denier, Wolford type. I used to have genuine Wolfords, but the heels split, so managed to find these on eBay a little while back, but cannot remember the brand, but they are lovely! Really high gloss look and feel, almost leggings in fact.

Glad you like them.
(28 Mar 2021, 01:04 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [ -> ]I was tricked for a moment before I realized it was a chroma key effect.
We are clearly on the same wave. I typed "Green screen or Photoshop magic wand?" then decided not to post it 😁
@RedEmeraldKitsune#20614  and @Like Ra#2 are you guys suggesting I'm not really in the warehouse?

😁  Of course, I'm not. 😇

A green screen, thanks to eBay, even affordable and a little jiggery-pokery via PaintShop Pro with the warehouse image as the background, and adding me against the green screen as a second layer, then using the background eraser on the green screen background, a little adjustment of the layer, positioning and resizing, and voila!
[attachment=46444] + [attachment=46442] = [attachment=46443]
Shiny skirts and green screen trickery! Two things I like 😁