Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Is it okay if I don't want a bdsm master?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
option D - all of the above.
(09 Mar 2021, 21:04 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [ -> ]option D - all of the above.
O_o ... She invaded my house and squeezes me out???? Shok
Seriously, among 16 personality types, there are two especially bad about "sensing" what others are "really feeling" about them. I belong to one of those two types šŸ˜ So, I'm VERY familiar with what @Tinker D is talking about.
(09 Mar 2021, 20:38 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 Mar 2021, 16:13 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: [ -> ]hit me with a brick.
@Tinker D & @Like RaĀ Am I being too subtle?

(09 Mar 2021, 20:25 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]Now, if we try to bring any of that back, the newbs whine and complain.
So true, back then there was honor for a reason... there were consequences to your actions, and not only for bad things. If you did good, good things happened to you in return too.

that doesnā€™t mean she wants sex or bondage.how do I know that she only wants me to take pictures for her modeling job or listing clothing for eBay or something.
Ok, that needs fixing.
Wasnā€™t supposed to be in that window.
(09 Mar 2021, 21:42 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]that needs fixing.
Fixed šŸ˜Š
(09 Mar 2021, 21:41 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [ -> ]I'm INFP
If you are indeed INFP, you should know perfectly well how people "Feel" about you šŸ˜Š
Or worse, slapped with a lawsuit.

Nope, Iā€™ll take the brick to the head first. Or a forceful kiss on the lips before I wrap my arms around her body.
Pages: 1 2