Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Happy bondage accidents and surprises during bondage sessions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I know I'm horrible with coming up with good subject titles... let's move on.

During a session, do you like accidental things to happen? Let me clarify, not real or scary life threatening accidents, those must be avoided at all costs. What I mean by accident is things that you didn't plan for, but made the session different, and in a way more enjoyable than the original plan?
Yes, totally mad šŸ˜ Aren't we all?
I have a couple of fantasies about being well tied up with little hope to get free without help. These actually relate to sessions, that I'd like to do, but I don't, because such scenarios can't be rehearsed. Of course, I also have fantasies about being helplessly bound, at the mercy of someone else, but this is something that is not compatible with self-bondage.
I did have accidents, where I thought, I was trapped, but eventually got out by myself. The experiences are mixed. Sometimes it felt good, sometimes bad (elbow tie gone painfully wrong), sometimes I get to concentrated on freeing myself, that I cannot really enjoy the moment. So, yes, I do welcome "accidents" of the nice kind!
Safe fallings increase the helplessness and bondage experience (especially with a dildo used as a gag).

I prefer to avoid these accidents:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid39602
I specially like extreme hogties, so the first time I tried to tie myself like that my hands ended up on top of my feet effectively trapping my legs.

The pressure was immediately noticeable and I panicked a bit because the more I tried to get my feet out of that mess, the more the pressure built on my wrists. With a lot of struggle I fell out of the bed and bruised my right shoulder. I was then able to free myself by arching my back against the floor mimicking a kegel bridge.

One of the lessons I learned was that unstable or soft surfaces difficult maneuverability and slow down the escape method. That can be good or bad, depending on what you're aiming for. For me, I'll never hogtie myself on my bed again, the floor maybe hard but it's so easy to move around once you get used to it.
(10 Mar 2021, 03:21 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [ -> ]One of the lessons I learned was that unstable or soft surfaces difficult maneuverability and slow down the escape method.

As a person with a 100% memory foam mattress, can very much confirm. šŸ˜…
(10 Mar 2021, 16:00 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: [ -> ]As a person with a 100% memory foam mattress,
So, your mattresses might have remembered something šŸ˜
Many years back, I had a bed with hardwood frames. top and bottom, that I could, and once did, tie my ankles to the bottom frame, one to each upright, so nicely spread, and my wrists to the two uprights on the top frame, using coarse white rope/string, in slip knots!

Like I said, just the once!

Got "comfortable", then realised I was stuck fast, the knots slipped and tightened on my wrists and there was no way I could reach the knots. Luckily I was not wearing gloves, so was able to reach the string on one hand and using my nails, sever the rope, one strand at a time before I lost all sensation in my hands. This was at a time when I still lived with my parents... Think if I'd been caught, I would have been out of the house at the very least!
(11 Mar 2021, 11:35 )PetraJane Wrote: [ -> ]Many years back, I had a bed with hardwood frames. top and bottom, that I could, and once did, tie my ankles to the bottom frame, one to each upright, so nicely spread, and my wrists to the two uprights on the top frame, using coarse white rope/string, in slip knots!

My god. This could have ended very badly... Ā (hand getting cold blue, blood cloggedĀ inside, parent coming back, cutting the cord not knowing what to do before calling the ambulance, releasing the clogged blood which could get stuck somewhere very bad with nobody knowing...)

Well, this was not the case luckily šŸ˜‰Ā . Ā This should be the number one warning about selfbondage me never use slip knot that could get around blood vesselā€¦. But you can use theĀ Catā€™s-Paw knot assuming youĀ still have a way of release of course šŸ˜‰