Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Your imagined hypno-ideal for transformation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you follow other hypno-threads you might have read that I have a couple of ideas I'd like to put "on test":

o- Any hypno-file has a corresponding thought-form(TF)/egregor/collective consciousness
o- Listeners are getting connected to the TF by "tuning in" like a radio
o- Listeners send/receive energy/information to/from the TF just like during a full-duplex radio conversation
o- Listeners affect the TF and other connected listeners with their energy of attention and directed thoughts
o- The TF affect the connected listeners by supplying information and energy
o- The TFs can connect to other non-competing TFs if needed

In other words, if we all listen to the same feminization file, (for example, Curse Stroke Sissy - CSS - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3196):

(27 Feb 2021, 17:14 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]The more YOU listen, the more I'm getting feminized? Do you want to feminize me? Listen to the same feminization files I listen to! Do you have any particular ideas how you want to feminize me? Listen to, say, CSS and imagine your "particular ideas".

And, correspondingly, the more I listen, the more YOU are getting feminized.

What I currently suggest (and here we are getting on the territory of magic) is:

o- Post pictures (photos, drawings, paintings) of your ideal you would like to look like or the situations you would like to experience.
o- It should not be the photos of yourself, however, feel free to post them, because it might work even better
o- Group the pictures in one post, so they belong to one particular theme and/or one particular hypno file.
o- IDEALLY, invent your own symbol/sigil/anchor (or use your nickname) and embed it onto the pictures
o- When you listen to the particular files, concentrate on the pictures you posted for yourself and reserve some time and concentrate on the pictures posted by others.

You can modify (add new pictures, remove or replace old, etc) at any time.

All your ideas, warnings, corrections are very welcome!
Let's start (without my own sigil for the time being):

The file is Curse Stroke Sissy (or any feminization file of your choice)
Well I don't have the desire to be a sissy, I do sometimes want to be a woman. 
Maybe we could collectively listen to You Are A Female.

[attachment=45778]

posted by Ravyn on WMM.
The file "trances you to becoming female"
Basically a full transformation.
It actually seems perfect for what you are suggesting,
because you think of your ideal female self image and become her.

I'll post some pictures soon.
(01 Mar 2021, 06:26 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]I do sometimes want to be a woman.
In this thread we need pictures 😊

(01 Mar 2021, 06:26 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we could collectively listen to You Are A Female.
Can you upload the file with description in https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2824 ? (If it's not there aeady)
(01 Mar 2021, 03:22 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=45894]

Interesting, yesterday, when I closed my eyes in the shower, I felt like Andy on this picture. I did not imagine this, it just happened after I looked at my manicured nails. I felt plumpy lips with applied dark pink lipstick, longish dark red hair... Hm..
First round of photos. There are many more to come. 😊
(04 Mar 2021, 20:55 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]First round of photos. There are many more to come.
The space is limited, but the Internet is huge 😊 So please keep the amount of photos as small as possible, but up to the point. Like, a quintessence of your "imagined image". Also, the idea is to concentrate on 1-2-3 pictures maximum.

I aeady posted too many, but from what I understand, my SCM tried to make the following points:

o- Andy-like
o- Pink stuff
o- Narrow waist
o- Back arch
o- "Sticking out ass"
o- Femininity
o- Obedience
(04 Mar 2021, 22:13 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]So please keep the amount of photos as small as possible, but up to the point. Like, a quintessence of your "imagined image".

I slimmed it down for you. I'll keep working on it, though.
(04 Mar 2021, 22:38 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]I slimmed it down for you. I'll keep working on it, though.
Getting better! From what I see, I can bullet-point it to:

o- Big breasts
o- Very high heels
o- (Shiny) Pantyhose!
o- "Being forced" factor
(04 Mar 2021, 23:17 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Getting better! From what I see, I can bullet-point it to:

o- Big breasts
o- Very high heels
o- (Shiny) Pantyhose!
o- "Being forced" factor

Add in: Slave to a succubus witch and under her feminization spells (pantyhose spell, binding spell, corset spell, hormone spell, high heel spell, etc.)
Brainwashing (forced to comply)
and Hypnosis.

That pretty much sums it up. 😊
Pages: 1 2 3