Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

msemis
Mens Lingerie Sexy Cross Back Jumpsuit Sports Workout Gymnastics Wrestling Singlet Costumes Casual Sleeveless High Cut Bodysuit
$8.35-31%

lip plump
Moisturizing Transparent Holographic Plumping Lip Oil Waterproof Last Temperature Control Color Changing Hydrating Lip Cosmetics
$2.17-41%

crossdress anime
Mens Sissy Crossdress Dress Maid Servant Uniform Halloween Cosplay Costume Satin Puff Sleeve Bowknot Ruffle Dress Party Clubwear
$33.50-35%

latex one piece
Womens Sexy Crotchless Overalls Catsuit Wetlook One-Piece Jumpsuit Trouser Suit Attractive Lingerie Patent Leather Body Clubwear
$20.49-32%

rubber cosplay
3D Dragon Mask Fantasy Novelty Costume Mask Animal Headdress Mask for Fancy Dress Party Carnival Masquerade Cosplay Adults Men
$6.18-48%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 14kg Male Fake Asses Sex Masturbation Sex Toy Big Breast Ass Realistic Vagina Love Sex Doll for Adults Men
$54.91-50%

Leosoxs lingerie
T Shirt 100% Cotton Retro 50's Lili St. Cyr Lingerie Ad Art Burlesque Pinup
$139.15-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strict posture collar recommendation
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone in the forum could recommend a bondage posture collar. I am looking for something that will severely limit or prohibit moving the head down.

• Traditional collars dont have the height needed to properly restrict movement.
  • "Tall" heavy duty leather collars do have the right fit, but the sub can still press the chin down hard enough and move the head down.
  • I have found collars built on a steel frame with leather padding, but I am not sure if these are comfortable to wear. I suspect they might pressure the collarbone and be uncomfortable, but that's just my speculation.

If anyone can pitch in with a recommendation, that would be great.

Thx
Get a medical neck brace. I did and it is pretty effective and limits downward head movement very well. Comfort? You're in bondage, you don't get the ask for comfortable collars, you accept what you are given, or put into, without complaint. 😊
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
(17 Dec 2020, 15:46 )PetraJane Wrote: Get a medical neck brace. I did and it is pretty effective and limits downward head movement very well. Comfort? You're in bondage, you don't get the ask for comfortable collars, you accept what you are given, or put into, without complaint. 😊

Medical neck braces seem to be quite effective, but their aesthetics are not particularly great for fetish play. Do you have a particular item in mind that you could recommend?
Fetish looking, strict, comfortable - pick any two 😁
(17 Dec 2020, 16:39 )tvkarencrc Wrote:
(17 Dec 2020, 15:46 )PetraJane Wrote: Get a medical neck brace. I did and it is pretty effective and limits downward head movement very well. Comfort? You're in bondage, you don't get the ask for comfortable collars, you accept what you are given, or put into, without complaint. 😊

Medical neck braces seem to be quite effective, but their aesthetics are not particularly great for fetish play. Do you have a particular item in mind that you could recommend?

take it apart and cover it in PVC or Latex, ove even just spray paint in...
That would make it less "clinical"
(17 Dec 2020, 16:39 )tvkarencrc Wrote: Do you have a particular item in mind that you could recommend?
I got mine from a UK mail-order medical appliance supplier.

collar.jpg   
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Posture collars jessilongstocking 3 4,444 10 Oct 2010, 14:35
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , PetraJane (2) , tvkarencrc (2)