Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Questions about Latex masks with nose tubes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(25 Jul 2021, 21:15 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]I have sent an email to studio gum to send it in and get it repaired. I really hope they can do that because otherwise, it might end up in the bin.

Update on this issue:  I sent the mask to Studio Gum for repair almost a month ago and have just received the notification that it is shipping back.  I have been fully expecting to receive an email with an explanation of what has been done but that has not happened.  All I got was an automated email saying my repair order is ready and a fed-ex tracking number.  They've made the repair and shipped it back to me without asking me for payment.  It seems as though Studio Gum is bearing the cost of the repair and the shipping which is amazing and well beyond my expectations... especially considering it was from my own mistake.  How's that for customer service?  It will still be a while before I receive the order back but I'm thinking that Studio Gum has earned a customer for life.
Such masks/hoods (and also separate nose tubes) on Ali: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid56271
Pages: 1 2 3 4