Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: IQ reduction hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(21 Nov 2022, 12:35 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]Do any of the files you listed suggest permanence?
Some do. reduced IQ hypnosis by f1ora does, but it has safeties that it doesn't impede your every day life.
Dumb4duchess can be interpreted to be permanent.
Bimbo Brainless [m1stress st3lla] is conditioning therefore permanent; however it's not that strong so it's more of a masturbation material than real hypnosis imo.
pleasurable dumbness is also conditioning, with your name being a trigger so yeah pretty permanent in design.

The rest is safe afaik.
(24 Nov 2022, 18:56 )Dan Wrote: [ -> ]pleasurable dumbness is also conditioning, with your name being a trigger so yeah pretty permanent in design.

Got a link?
(24 Nov 2022, 18:56 )Dan Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Nov 2022, 12:35 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]Do any of the files you listed suggest permanence?
Some do. reduced IQ hypnosis by f1ora does, but it has safeties that it doesn't impede your every day life.
Dumb4duchess can be interpreted to be permanent.
Bimbo Brainless [m1stress st3lla] is conditioning therefore permanent; however it's not that strong so it's more of a masturbation material than real hypnosis imo.
pleasurable dumbness is also conditioning, with your name being a trigger so yeah pretty permanent in design.

The rest is safe afaik.

I've never heard of "pleasurable dumbness" before. Who does the file? Do you have a link?
(19 May 2022, 09:04 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 May 2022, 23:17 )Lancer Wrote: [ -> ]Not a topic I like to think about for many reasons buttttt, couldn't you just do this by just not having enough sleep? Like If you thread the line of sleep deprived you will find a point where you are confused and slow without being too tired. Like an hour or two less sleep per day will eventually do it to you. Not sure why anyone would want to experience that hell but hey, you do you I guess.

People like the semi-permanence that IQ reduction hypnosis tends to promise, and just not getting enough sleep doesn't have the same appeal. Some people genuinely do function on only a few hours of sleep, actively choosing to not sleep takes more effort than passive listening, etc.

I hate how accurate your statement has become. I now sleep 5 hours a day and am perfectly fine although I like sleeping in.
(28 Nov 2022, 06:04 )Lancer Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 May 2022, 23:17 )Lancer Wrote: [ -> ]Not a topic I like to think about for many reasons buttttt, couldn't you just do this by just not having enough sleep? Like If you thread the line of sleep deprived you will find a point where you are confused and slow without being too tired. Like an hour or two less sleep per day will eventually do it to you. Not sure why anyone would want to experience that hell but hey, you do you I guess.

People like the semi-permanence that IQ reduction hypnosis tends to promise, and just not getting enough sleep doesn't have the same appeal. Some people genuinely do function on only a few hours of sleep, actively choosing to not sleep takes more effort than passive listening, etc.

I hate how accurate your statement has become. I now sleep 5 hours a day and am perfectly fine although I like sleeping in.

Well, this is interesting. While I absolutely love how @Lycalopex formulates, I still don't quite understand what's written here, despite all my efforts and multiple attempts at it. Apparently, it resonates with @Lancer's experience, and you do need this experience to understand the statement. I love to sleep a lot, but since I rarely have such an opportunity, I have to function in the sleep deprivation mode. Hypno-listening might reduce the necessary amount of sleeping hours, though.

Is "passive listening" = "background listening" or "listening while sleeping"?
(29 Nov 2022, 01:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, this is interesting. While I absolutely love how @Lycalopex formulates, I still don't quite understand what's written here, despite all my efforts and multiple attempts at it. Apparently, it resonates with @Lancer's experience, and you do need this experience to understand the statement. I love to sleep a lot, but since I rarely have such on opportunity, I have to function in the sleep deprivation mode. Hypno-listening might reduce the necessary amount of sleeping hours, though.

My assumption is that passive listening in this case means listening to hypno like a podcast or background which is easy to do while at home in contrast to consciously avoiding sleeping which while easy one night is difficult to manage long term without some form of assistance keeping you awake. The more severe the sleep deprivation the greater the willpower needed to prevent dozing off. 

What I hated was how his statement of people being able to function with very little sleep has become an unfortunate reality for me. Normally needing less sleep would be a boon but I have been suffering from a decrease of all senses for a while now which is another topic but the joys of sleep went too. Sleep used to be enjoyable for me, I would go to sleep and have lucid dreams where I could be anyone, do anything. One day the dreams became less frequent and now I haven't dreamt in years. Sleep used to be comfortable, I would lie in bed and wake up not wanting to leave the bed as I felt warm and comfy. Slowly that went away too, now staying just feels mildly uncomfortable as I am very very aware of the hair on my body and after lying on them overnight they itch from being bent until I stand up. I used to sleep 8 or 9 hours, I sleep 5 hours nowadays, even when I sleep in I wake up around the 5 hour mark for no reason at all. Nowadays I spend that night time browsing my phone since I get bored. 

I don't even need 5 hours really, I have slept a lot less a few days straight with no issues other than being more irritable than normal. I just don't want it getting any worse than it has aeady. 

As to whether or not you could be hyponotically made to sleep less? If you could dumb down someone's IQ getting someone to sleep less by simply giving them more willpower or the ability to ignore sleep it would work. Moght be dangerous to normal people since lack of sleep has the same negative effects as alcohol on the mind for coordination and thinking.

Well, this is interesting. While I absolutely love how @Lycalopex formulates, I still don't quite understand what's written here, despite all my efforts and multiple attempts at it. Apparently, it resonates with @Lancer's experience, and you do need this experience to understand the statement. I love to sleep a lot, but since I rarely have such on opportunity, I have to function in the sleep deprivation mode. Hypno-listening might reduce the necessary amount of sleeping hours, though.

Guys, just chiming in. Sleep deprivation is linked with a shockingly wide array of health problems. The science is definitely not settled here, but there are correlations to sleep lose and dementia and Alzheimer's later in life. We should keep in mind that regular sleep loss is definitely not a path to take here.
I've worked with people who only need like 3-4 hours of sleep. I totally tried to brainwash them that they're killing themselves, and then around 2019 research started coming out that a subset of the population really do only need a scandalously short amount of sleep.
https://www.yourtango.com/news/people-wi...feel-great
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019-08-gene-linked.html
https://www.genengnews.com/news/third-sh...-deficits/

However, everyone else should be as little sleep-deprived as possible, because if you're not a member of the above minority, protracted sleep deprivation can screw you up to the extent of sending the endocrine and immune systems into a tailspin.

I'm not sure if I should thank you or apologize! I have a kind of verbose typing style and sometimes it causes this kind of thing.

What I meant is the following:

- IQ reduction tends to promise a permanent effect off of one listen, a few listens, or regular training depending on the hypnotist, the file, and the methods used therein. This is very different from simply not getting enough sleep, which tends to be temporary brain fog instead.

- While 8 hours of sleep is recommended for adults, not everyone works like this. I can function on as little as three hours of sleep a day for a few days in a row, even though I love to sleep and often end up sleeping for 10 instead. This means that while it sounds logical that getting 4 hours of sleep instead of 8 would give you that brain fog, not everyone can do that, and as mentioned by @lurker , this creates a *litany* of health concerns if done too regularly. While you can argue that IQ reduction hypno is unsafe by definition, it doesn't give you a heart attack by listening to it. Too little sleep over too long a time might.

- What I mean by passive listening is that the listener doesn't have to do anything but put the headphones on and turn on the file, whereas choosing not to sleep is difficult to consistently do. You could call it background listening, but honestly, putting aside an hour a day to listen to a file or listening before bed while giving that file your attention is still easier to do.

Does that help?
(02 Dec 2022, 01:09 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]Does that help?
(29 Nov 2022, 01:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I absolutely love how @Lycalopex formulates
😊
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8