Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Purge Preparedness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I've had some life events happen to me and I feel the need to purge, hopefully for the last time. My plan is to do a deep purge, thoroughly deletjng and destroying everything as for me this lifestyle has became unhealthy mentally and emotionally.

But before I go ahead and do that, I wanted to share all of the hypno files I have accumulated over the last few years. Attached is a link for mega, it should work for a couple of weeks of posting this before it goes dead, the total file size is roughly 263gb, but everything is sorted (mostly) by artist. 

https://mega.nz/folder/tqRBCQBJ#WH4HT5jogb4IM2BnNJzm-Q

Anyways I'll be popping on here periodically over the next few days, any issues just let me know.
Wish you the best
Quote:Hello, I've had some life events happen to me and I feel the need to purge, hopefully for the last time. My plan is to do a deep purge, thoroughly deletjng and destroying everything as for me this lifestyle has became unhealthy mentally and emotionally.

Quote:But before I go ahead and do that, I wanted to share all of the hypno files I have accumulated 

OFFS,  this sort of irresponsibility is why I left the site. 
I thought we were over this.
(23 Jul 2020, 19:51 )shemhamforash Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I've had some life events happen to me and I feel the need to purge
What? Again? Oh.. c'mon ...