Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: just cant stand 'Nude' color pantyhose =/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i hit up Rite-Aid for a few things the other day and passed through their hosiery section on my way to check out, as I do at any store or pharmacy, and spotted a brand that I had not tried yet. Unfortunately the only color they had was 'Nude', which is by far my absolute least favorite color tone ever, but I said hell why not give them a shot....As you'll notice in the photos Ive included, they are awful looking thru a camera lens, and I promise no better to the naked eye. But the worst part of it all, they were one of the most comfortable, and wearer friendly pantyhose I have ever had on  😕

[attachment=42426]

[attachment=42427]
(15 Jul 2020, 19:15 )thehuntsauce Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately the only color they had was 'Nude', which is by far my absolute least favorite color tone ever
All "nudes" are not created equally. Some nudes are awful, some are awesome. Mine and my daughter's favourite pantyhose are nur Die "Hüft" (discontinued) and "Transparent" in the "nude" colour called "Amber". "Nude" "Bronze" is also very good. Also, have a look, for example, at other "nudes" here: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10678
Quote:All "nudes" are not created equally.
Absolutely.

There are 'nudes' that are an abomination and there are 'nudes' that are wonderful.

IMHO cheap  'orange tan ' matte nudes are hideous, the shiny 'invisible' nudes made by the likes of Platino are gorgeous.