Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pencil skirt fetish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Tight (of course, tight!) leather pencil skirt, corset and opera-length gloves:

[attachment=61543]

Source: https://twitter.com/jpww10011/status/174...1082381409
(12 Sep 2021, 00:10 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]This pencil skirt goes into my wish-list. The photos are very sexy, though kinda contradict each other and the photos uploaded by the buyer. I would prefer the "more matte" version, than the more PVC one. The reviews are very positive.
I finally bought it and it arrived this morning! While it's one size too small, I'm a couple of sizes (8kg) too big. So, if I manage to get rid of some fat it will sit perfectly. OTOH, I can close the zipper and ... What a feeling... I love it! I love this skirt! It's a bit stretchy, yet when the zip is fully closed, walking is possible only in small steps (Just like on the photos!). Walking upstairs is very tricky. I did not have time to try it with high heels, only had 5 minutes.

The skirt is shinier, than on the photos. I even would prefer it to be a bit less shiny.

Very kinky! Very restrictive! Very arousing! Highly recommended!

One thing to be tested - such skirts are zipped down, so the slider at the bottom between the knees. I wonder if pantyhose will survive...
(12 May 2024, 04:02 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(12 Sep 2021, 00:10 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]This pencil skirt goes into my wish-list. The photos are very sexy, though kinda contradict each other and the photos uploaded by the buyer. I would prefer the "more matte" version, than the more PVC one. The reviews are very positive.
I finally bought it and it arrived this morning! While it's one size too small, I'm a couple of sizes (8kg) too big. So, if I manage to get rid of some fat it will sit perfectly. OTOH, I can close the zipper and ... What a feeling... I love it! I love this skirt! It's a bit stretchy, yet when the zip is fully closed, walking is possible only in small steps (Just like on the photos!). Walking upstairs is very tricky. I did not have time to try it with high heels, only had 5 minutes.

The skirt is shinier, than on the photos. I even would prefer it to be a bit less shiny.

Very kinky! Very restrictive! Very arousing! Highly recommended!

One thing to be tested - such skirts are zipped down, so the slider at the bottom between the knees. I wonder if pantyhose will survive...

Shall we get to see this shiny skirt being worn by your very good self? 

Would love to see how the advertising image compares to real life, and if there is a genuine risk of snagging tights with the zipper (which would seem like a design flaw if it does)

MJ
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13