Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: panic kinky asset disposal...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had a fire recently in my garage at home... 😟

Thankfully it was only stuff and no one or the house was injured/damaged.

I had to hurriedly dispose of a few things before the contents accesors arrived these included a never used stainless ice time lock, a chastity cage that were still on a shelf.

An enema kit and dual retention bardex style nozzle that I found on the heap on the driveway face up with a big enema label on it......

firemen must have dumped it there...😒

The bits above went straight to the nearest rubbish bin as I was out of 'hiding spaces'

I'm hoping that the few diapers I had left from my 'want to try that' long term locked experiment just burned... could not find them

My brand new bondage nylon fetish sleeping bag will almost certainly be gone... it did not burn, but I cant think that the smoke will come out of what is essentially only  wadding... but it went for cleaning by the salvage company I think... 😇 

Amazon kitchen safe... might get that back... who knows.

If it's all gone I'm down about £450 in kinky shit... 😟
I lost everything in a fire that not only burner my house to the ground, but my whole town went up in flames.
That was over a year ago.
I’m now just started to collect items again.
Unfortunately the fetish gear I lost can never be found. So it’s a bigger lost to me.
(07 Jan 2020, 17:17 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]I lost everything in a fire that not only burner my house to the ground, but my whole town went up in flames.
That was over a year ago.
I’m now just started to collect items again.
Unfortunately the fetish gear I lost can never be found. So it’s a bigger lost to me.
 yea I was thinking of you as I was writing the post.... I/we got lucky Still scary as fuck though!! 😟
Do you guys know what they say in Odessa?
Спасибо тебе Боже, шо взял деньгами! / Thank you God for taking the money!
Bait things, buy more, the main thing is that he himself is healthy, tail pipe or whoever is interested in what.
Saying because of a translator may lose meaning, asking for help Likera.
(07 Jan 2020, 20:29 )Pidstupne Wrote: [ -> ]Do you guys know what they say in Odessa?
Спасибо тебе Боже, шо взял деньгами! / Thank you God for taking the money!
Bait things, buy more, the main thing is that he himself is healthy, tail pipe or whoever is interested in what.
Saying because of a translator may lose meaning, asking for help Likera.
I get the general meaning and I could not agree more...
it was just stuff!!
(07 Jan 2020, 20:29 )Pidstupne Wrote: [ -> ]Bait things, buy more, the main thing is that he himself is healthy, tail pipe or whoever is interested in what.
Я вот это не совсем понял.
(07 Jan 2020, 16:24 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]My brand new bondage nylon fetish sleeping bag will almost certainly be gone... it did not burn, but I cant think that the smoke will come out of what is essentially only  wadding... but it went for cleaning by the salvage company I think...
That's the most valuable item I guess. I think it can be cleaned.
The ice padlock could have stayed. It looks like a metal spreader or "tightener".
Chastity cages are not expensive on Ali, so no problem here.
But the whole event is scary indeed. Some time ago our neighbors' shed caught a fire. Nothing VERY serious, it was not completely burnt down, but we did got "the idea". We could not even get close to it, let alone try to extinguish the fire.
Я хотел сказать, что вещи это наживное и всегда можно заработать и купить еще, а вот здоровье и жизнь главнее всего. Хвост трубой или кому что там нравится 😊
(08 Jan 2020, 01:10 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Jan 2020, 16:24 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]My brand new bondage nylon fetish sleeping bag will almost certainly be gone... it did not burn, but I cant think that the smoke will come out of what is essentially only  wadding... but it went for cleaning by the salvage company I think...
That's the most valuable item I guess. I think it can be cleaned.
The ice padlock could have stayed. It looks like a metal spreader or "tightener".
Chastity cages are not expensive on Ali, so no problem here.
But the whole event is scary indeed. Some time ago our neighbors' shed caught a fire. Nothing VERY serious, it was not completely burnt down, but we did got "the idea". We could not even get close to it, let alone try to extinguish the fire.
not sure how clean it would come... its basically all "filling" thats designed to hold air... or in this case smoke

as for the other stuff I just didnt have anywhere quickly to hide bits... as my biggest hideyhole was somewhat compromised 😉
[attachment=38252]
SO it would appear from the insurance contents listing that I didnt not find all the bits!!  Blush
Pages: 1 2