Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress anime
Sexy French Maid Costume Sweet Gothic Lolita Dress Anime Cosplay Sissy Maid Outfit Plus Size Halloween Costumes For Women
$278.88-48%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-20%

sexy
Cuckold Antlers Lace Boyshorts Comfortable Sexy Bow Underwear for Women Lovely Home Girls Shorts Panties Female Hot Underpant
$6.13

Leosoxs lingerie
New Sexy Open Crotch Panties Erotic Lingerie Women Hollow Bandage Briefs Crotchless Female Thong for Sex Transparent Underwear
$33.36-25%

tiaobug sissy
Hot Sexy Men Erotic Bra Crossdressing Sissy Lingerie Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Floral Lace Wire-free Unlined Male Bralette Top
$4.62-30%

sexy pantyhose
Colorful Satin Glossy Pantyhose Sexy Stockings Shiny Yoga Pants Leggings Sport Tights Women Fitness High Waist Tights
$50.17

latex swimsuit
Sexy hot selling tight fitting rubber fetish WOMEN latex catsuit swimsuit summer latex bodysuit front zip and crotch zip
$1452.00-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

panic kinky asset disposal...
Had a fire recently in my garage at home... 😟

Thankfully it was only stuff and no one or the house was injured/damaged.

I had to hurriedly dispose of a few things before the contents accesors arrived these included a never used stainless ice time lock, a chastity cage that were still on a shelf.

An enema kit and dual retention bardex style nozzle that I found on the heap on the driveway face up with a big enema label on it......

firemen must have dumped it there...😒

The bits above went straight to the nearest rubbish bin as I was out of 'hiding spaces'

I'm hoping that the few diapers I had left from my 'want to try that' long term locked experiment just burned... could not find them

My brand new bondage nylon fetish sleeping bag will almost certainly be gone... it did not burn, but I cant think that the smoke will come out of what is essentially only  wadding... but it went for cleaning by the salvage company I think... 😇 

Amazon kitchen safe... might get that back... who knows.

If it's all gone I'm down about £450 in kinky shit... 😟
I lost everything in a fire that not only burner my house to the ground, but my whole town went up in flames.
That was over a year ago.
I’m now just started to collect items again.
Unfortunately the fetish gear I lost can never be found. So it’s a bigger lost to me.
(07 Jan 2020, 17:17 )Tinker D Wrote: I lost everything in a fire that not only burner my house to the ground, but my whole town went up in flames.
That was over a year ago.
I’m now just started to collect items again.
Unfortunately the fetish gear I lost can never be found. So it’s a bigger lost to me.
 yea I was thinking of you as I was writing the post.... I/we got lucky Still scary as fuck though!! 😟
Do you guys know what they say in Odessa?
Спасибо тебе Боже, шо взял деньгами! / Thank you God for taking the money!
Bait things, buy more, the main thing is that he himself is healthy, tail pipe or whoever is interested in what.
Saying because of a translator may lose meaning, asking for help Likera.
Sorry for my english translator.
(07 Jan 2020, 20:29 )Pidstupne Wrote: Do you guys know what they say in Odessa?
Спасибо тебе Боже, шо взял деньгами! / Thank you God for taking the money!
Bait things, buy more, the main thing is that he himself is healthy, tail pipe or whoever is interested in what.
Saying because of a translator may lose meaning, asking for help Likera.
I get the general meaning and I could not agree more...
it was just stuff!!
(07 Jan 2020, 20:29 )Pidstupne Wrote: Bait things, buy more, the main thing is that he himself is healthy, tail pipe or whoever is interested in what.
Я вот это не совсем понял.
(07 Jan 2020, 16:24 )ltxrob Wrote: My brand new bondage nylon fetish sleeping bag will almost certainly be gone... it did not burn, but I cant think that the smoke will come out of what is essentially only  wadding... but it went for cleaning by the salvage company I think...
That's the most valuable item I guess. I think it can be cleaned.
The ice padlock could have stayed. It looks like a metal spreader or "tightener".
Chastity cages are not expensive on Ali, so no problem here.
But the whole event is scary indeed. Some time ago our neighbors' shed caught a fire. Nothing VERY serious, it was not completely burnt down, but we did got "the idea". We could not even get close to it, let alone try to extinguish the fire.
Я хотел сказать, что вещи это наживное и всегда можно заработать и купить еще, а вот здоровье и жизнь главнее всего. Хвост трубой или кому что там нравится 😊
Sorry for my english translator.
(08 Jan 2020, 01:10 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Jan 2020, 16:24 )ltxrob Wrote: My brand new bondage nylon fetish sleeping bag will almost certainly be gone... it did not burn, but I cant think that the smoke will come out of what is essentially only  wadding... but it went for cleaning by the salvage company I think...
That's the most valuable item I guess. I think it can be cleaned.
The ice padlock could have stayed. It looks like a metal spreader or "tightener".
Chastity cages are not expensive on Ali, so no problem here.
But the whole event is scary indeed. Some time ago our neighbors' shed caught a fire. Nothing VERY serious, it was not completely burnt down, but we did got "the idea". We could not even get close to it, let alone try to extinguish the fire.
not sure how clean it would come... its basically all "filling" thats designed to hold air... or in this case smoke

as for the other stuff I just didnt have anywhere quickly to hide bits... as my biggest hideyhole was somewhat compromised 😉
 Capture.JPG   
SO it would appear from the insurance contents listing that I didnt not find all the bits!!  Blush

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 204 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
Look around. Anything kinky? Fetishy? Erotic? Like Ra 121 45,221 27 Nov 2023, 20:58
Last Post: madjack
Kinky librarians Like Ra 13 5,202 13 May 2023, 00:38
Last Post: Jenni K
Sex dolls, robots, and kinky AI madjack 25 4,229 19 Apr 2023, 04:29
Last Post: Tinker D
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,515 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (8) , madjack (2) , Pidstupne (2) , SLL (1) , Tinker D (1)