Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Speerise Adult High Neck Zip One Piece Unitard Full Body Leotard Unisex Long Sleeve Yoga Unitard Bodysuit Women Catsuit
$150.68

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 69) Crossdressing Pretty Girl BJD Doll Mask Cartoon Japan Anime Realistic Silicone Pumprincess the Princess of Ghosts Co
$966.78-10%

high waist faux leather
6 Color Summer PU Leather Pants Women High Waist Skinny Push Up Leggings Sexy Elastic Trousers Stretch Plus Size Jeggings Pants
$27.81-50%

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$187.83-33%

high waist faux leather
High Waist Faux Leather Leggings Women Thick Non See-through PU Leggings Sexy Hip Push Up Slim Pants Fitness Panties Butt Lifter
$8.57

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Cat Comiket Furries Doll Costumes Women Animal Hallowen
$949.03-22%

bondage device
Fetish Funnel Oral Plug Drool Plug Gags Bondage Head Harness Chastity Device Urinal Mouth Plug BDSM Adult Game Sex Toys Silicone
$201.43-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pipe Clamp Dungeon Furniture Bondage
ran into a cool idea, and find someone who can make it, or where I can buy something like that

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Pipe-Clamp-Dungeon-Furniture-Bondage-Equipment.jpg   
Looks like parts from a swing set.
2 inch pipe with ends and flange.
(07 Dec 2019, 13:41 )slaafruben Wrote: ran into a cool idea, and find someone who can make it, or where I can buy something like that

What you want to search for is "structural pipe fittings" or "kee klamp".  You just get the fittings you need and whatever length of pipe to go with it.  Hardest thing you will have to do is cut the pipe probably.
(08 Dec 2019, 02:31 )essanym Wrote:
(07 Dec 2019, 13:41 )slaafruben Wrote: ran into a cool idea, and find someone who can make it, or where I can buy something like that

What you want to search for is "structural pipe fittings" or "kee klamp".  You just get the fittings you need and whatever length of pipe to go with it.  Hardest thing you will have to do is cut the pipe probably.
Yep... what @essanym said... kee clamp.
Industrial hand rails etc.   All the fittings you could ever want!!
Kee Klamp, they have a very interesting modular system. You have to find a local distributor in your country.

Examples of things you can do, the rest is your imagination 😁

portant-vetement-industriel.jpg     a_frame_clothing_rack_industrial_with_clothes.jpg   

Cheers
And even better it’s cheap! Been looking at it recently.
I've build my one, bondage pole a white back.
But you can make whatever you want 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Screenshot_20191209-151226_WhatsApp.jpg   
(09 Dec 2019, 15:13 )AshleyBoots Wrote: I've build my one, bondage pole a white back.
But you can make whatever you want 😊
verry nice
I actually made the item pictured!